Vinci Optimus BR46 Custom

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
So that's how you get a 13.25" Vinci! I knew they had to have one somewhere. ;-)

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
This pattern is a dead ringer for the 13.5" Rawlings SG96 -- another monster glove.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
I was getting about 14" w a steel tape measure but, regardless its huge. I am working my way up the scale with age, weight gain and bad eyes, LOL.

Just dreaming

my next vinci, inspired by the optimus trap with tan lace. optimus BR46 or baby TJ, tan lace, web, finger pad, and welting, brown binding. it will be a long time for me. so if any one does something like this post pics. my black BR46 is the stuff. thanks longball.

embesh

Addicted to Softballfans
Agree with the vinci/rawlings comment. I have the 13.25 optimus and think its close to my 12.75 rawlings 302. The vinci has more palm and less finger length.

Spackler

...got that goin for me
Agree with the vinci/rawlings comment. I have the 13.25 optimus and think its close to my 12.75 rawlings 302. The vinci has more palm and less finger length.

My Optimus 13.25 was 12.5, the replacement should be here soon :rolleyes:

embesh

Addicted to Softballfans
My Optimus 13.25 was 12.5, the replacement should be here soon :rolleyes:

mine out of the box measured just under 13. Maybe 1/8 short. I really like the way it fits my hand. Only thing is the thumb kinda wants to bend backward when squeezing glove closed. My tj1952 did that too. that glove was just too big and narrow for my liking.

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
mine out of the box measured just under 13. Maybe 1/8 short. I really like the way it fits my hand. Only thing is the thumb kinda wants to bend backward when squeezing glove closed. My tj1952 did that too. that glove was just too big and narrow for my liking.

Never heard anyone say a TJ was too narrow before it's like a bushel basket.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
The oG post had some buyers remorse and i will be getting this back, i can do some side by side and see how the BR46 plays up against the TJ. I usually use a 13" trap so the adjustment may be difficult, maybe one of my local bros that are bit bigger might help me w this/