Waukesha bp thread v3.0

Matt1336

Addicted to Softballfans
Where is everyone playing this weekend?

The first annual Nuckelheadz/WWO wood bat tournament is happening at knuckleheads bar in West Bend. This tourney has been predicted to be the best wood bat softball tournament ever! We have some good teams playing. With that said, it should be a good time.

Mayhem00

Addicted to Softballfans
The first annual Nuckelheadz/WWO wood bat tournament is happening at knuckleheads bar in West Bend. This tourney has been predicted to be the best wood bat softball tournament ever! We have some good teams playing. With that said, it should be a good time.

I dont know about that. There is another wood bat tourney called the Golden Woody :) Good luck though. Hope its successful for you.

sjury

The Old Man
Worried...I have yet to poop today, and have no urge to do so. Thinking about shotgunning a pot of coffee, it works almost everytime. I'll update you all later.

kspec24

The last of the Chosen
Worried...I have yet to poop today, and have no urge to do so. Thinking about shotgunning a pot of coffee, it works almost everytime. I'll update you all later.

well its been almost 9 hrs with no update. Must be constipated

sjury

The Old Man
I didn't poop all day...:confused:

But I had Red Robin tonight, Whiskey River BBQ Burger.... hoping that will jump start it.

jhsfive

Outstanding Mutha****er
My boy will be in the area about 6 tomorrow if it ain't too cold we're gonna get some swings in.

sjury

The Old Man

It's the first annual...and is predicted to be the best??? C'mon Man...

This tourney is predicted to have the best marketing hype ever.... LOL

sjury

The Old Man
RAIN all week....that sucks....but I did get the grass seed down yesterday before the rain hit, so yea me!!

Matt1336

Addicted to Softballfans
It's the first annual...and is predicted to be the best??? C'mon Man...

This tourney is predicted to have the best marketing hype ever.... LOL

Yep....it's all about the marketing. ;) It turned out pretty well considering the crap weather we had on Sunday morning. We may do another one later in the summer or early fall.

u234bob

Blah Blah Blah
No we were not favored. Mayhem has to be one of the top tourney teams in the state.

Do well in Fondy, if not we will be ready to play on the 18th.

Either way we have a game in July and could meet in city.

WiscBdevils06

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't know if you guys have heard but the VFW is having a grand opening tournament May 17/18. 4gg. Upper and lower tournaments and payouts...check out the www.nbvfwsoftball.com for more info. Come check out the fields we've made some good improvements to the infields.