Waukesha bp thread v3.0

getsideways

Addicted to Softballfans
Playing at loggers park in richfield at 10 am, One of our guys is a no show at the house this morning. We need a middle infielder or 3 man OF. If anyone can make it today txt or call me 715 323 One 86 ZERO

tap2284

Watching baseball somewhere
Just moved to the area, wondering if anyone is still hitting anywhere. Or where I could go hit when I am settled into my house. Ill be living in the Oak Creek area, but will travel to hit. Will also be looking for a team next year.

rybred23

Starting Player
Just an heads up, it's mostly Asa up here. Also, Hitters is a good indoor facility that is very close to Oak Creek. I'll keep you informed if a few guys on our teams want to hit.

tap2284

Ya, I haven't played much ASA lately but have played in a few big ASA tourneys in the past...... Just want to get out, hit a little, make some connections and hopefully get picked up for next year.

u234bob

Blah Blah Blah
Ya, I haven't played much ASA lately but have played in a few big ASA tourneys in the past...... Just want to get out, hit a little, make some connections and hopefully get picked up for next year.

Ill hit you up when we do some indoor during the long cold months.
Onlysolo has been doing some outdoor stuff as of late. Possibly hit him up.

tap2284

Its way to cold for me to do any outdoor stuff... LOL. I just moved from Phoenix where it was 92 the day I left. I might be able to hit at the place I will be working as there are cages there. Just will need to see when I could do it.

jakeski13

Eat Sleep Conquer Repeat
Psh! It's great out! Haha there are some places available for indoor bp but for now I think most of us will be taking advantage of our unusually "warm" weather haha

tap2284

Ya I could hit outside if it's like it was today. And I could hit at work I suppose if anyone wants to try to set something up in oak creek. Which I know is a little drive from Waukesha.

tap2284

I will check my schedule and let u know. I can go whenever really, just need a gap in time with no meetings.

I dont really work in the middle of the day (10am - 3pm) .... except for writing programs. So I could probably do anytime in between then.

Pretty

Softball is cool
I dont really work in the middle of the day (10am - 3pm) .... except for writing programs. So I could probably do anytime in between then.

Well crap on my schedule, can't do it this week.

I am free next week Tuesday and Friday if it nice again.

Last edited:

tap2284

I work at an indoor baseball training facility. A dream job.... cages and gym... and I get to train athletes all day. PM me if anyone wants to hit. Dont have softballs at the facility yet but I am working on getting some.

tap2284

Hitters? Or is there a new place in oak Creek area?

New place in Oak Creek. We would only be able to hit when we dont have the kids training so would have to be middle of the day during the week, saturday mornings or sunday mornings.

tap2284

BP next week anyone???? In Oak Creek....... Have the cage and screen, just need softballs and at least one other person.

tap2284

Whatever day and whatever time but gotta be done by 3pm..... and NO cost. Perks of running the strength training at a baseball training facility.

Pretty

Softball is cool
I can do it anytime Friday between 1130 and 1,I just have to leave by 145 so I have time shower before my meetings.