Waukesha bp thread v3.0

Toad_1

I can't hit
Kluth and a few guys are hitting at Blakewood (?) around 10am [according to Facebook].

Biggus and Sara will be hitting at Grandview at 11am.

That's all I've heard.

Pretty

Softball is cool
Grandview may be fine but I bet beyond the fence is still a Swamp. I would not enjoy shagging balls there.

jonesey30

Addicted to Softballfans
We'll be hitting in Elkhorn about 3 this afternoon if anyone is interested. It's no more than 30 minutes (southwest, off of I-43) from Kelly's Big Bend. You can call/text @ (608) 843-0497 for directions.

Rick

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
Guess who's back! I forgot this place existed for a while. Now somebody start a 3 page fight so I am entertained when I get back to this thread. Thanks.

WarHorse

Star Player
This years eastons kinda suck along with anyone who swings them

Buddy of mine unwrapped a z3k balanced and it was game ready in 25 or so hits. That bat was actually kind of nasty tbh and I'm not a big Easton fan.

Back to madison thread for me.
zoidberg-shuffle-o.gif

justwhippin

Addicted to Softballfans
Buddy of mine unwrapped a z3k balanced and it was game ready in 25 or so hits. That bat was actually kind of nasty tbh and I'm not a big Easton fan.

Back to madison thread for me.
zoidberg-shuffle-o.gif

Was just kidding about easton... was just trying to get lucky going lol

Toad_1

I can't hit
Thank you again all my Mil. area bros. (and one sis) for being such gracious hosts this past weekend. Enjoyed every moment.

sjury

The Old Man
When is the next round of hitting happening? This old f'k has to shake the rust off.

Since my brackets are screwed.... GO BUCKY!!!!

For those of you at the game, I hate you.... Go CREW!!!!

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
Evil balls do suck lol.....only because the deal I was promised after selling well over 300 dozen never came through. Screw Evil haha. As for Easton, Justwhippin, you can't swing hard enough to use the full potential of a man's bat. Them Demar's make bats specifically for girls now and lots of the ladyboys are raving how good the mercy is. :)

justwhippin

Addicted to Softballfans
Evil balls do suck lol.....only because the deal I was promised after selling well over 300 dozen never came through. Screw Evil haha. As for Easton, Justwhippin, you can't swing hard enough to use the full potential of a man's bat. Them Demar's make bats specifically for girls now and lots of the ladyboys are raving how good the mercy is. :)

:bigok: lol well played sir.... mercy it is then

justwhippin

Addicted to Softballfans
Too bad we are stuck hitting this **** evil ball at toga again... guys who swing slow need every advantage they can get and hit Dudleys

jakeski13

Eat Sleep Conquer Repeat
Wow steve! Getting all the utrip bats!

If anyone wants a mayhem M7598 for a good price come check out my for sale thread