Waukesha bp thread v3.0

sjury

The Old Man
I have the Duo3 swinging it once or twice a year at Loggers, a USSSA tourney, or prove to the Demar guys Worth still owns USSSA. I can get rid ofit and buy a Miken52. Hahaha

Matt1336

Addicted to Softballfans
Does anyone have interest in a Utrip combat dirty? Low hits (130ish), returnable with a receipt. The receipt is done in May though. 27 oz original combat grip. $120 local deal.
I also have some size 13 mizuno blasts. I never wore them other than to try on. But I bought them very lightly used. $25.
I'll post pics when photo bucket lots me log in.

bdclubber

Addicted to Softballfans
Does anyone have interest in a Utrip combat dirty? Low hits (130ish), returnable with a receipt. The receipt is done in May though. 27 oz original combat grip. $120 local deal.
I also have some size 13 mizuno blasts. I never wore them other than to try on. But I bought them very lightly used. $25.
I'll post pics when photo bucket lots me log in.

Matt let me see those Mizunos

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
Too bad we are stuck hitting this **** evil ball at toga again... guys who swing slow need every advantage they can get and hit Dudleys

In all honesty bro there is almost no difference lol. I have been hitting both types plus hot dots for 2 years now. A 52/300 is just about the same no matter who makes it. I think the cold affects the Dudley a little more because it has a synthetic cover that stiffens up in the cooler temps where the real leather of the Evils stay plyable. I promise you if I hit on a 300' field with 10 of each, there would be an equal amount of each type on the otherside of the fence of each by the time on I'm done.........2 of each haha

justwhippin

Addicted to Softballfans
In all honesty bro there is almost no difference lol. I have been hitting both types plus hot dots for 2 years now. A 52/300 is just about the same no matter who makes it. I think the cold affects the Dudley a little more because it has a synthetic cover that stiffens up in the cooler temps where the real leather of the Evils stay plyable. I promise you if I hit on a 300' field with 10 of each, there would be an equal amount of each type on the otherside of the fence of each by the time on I'm done.........2 of each haha

I dont hit the synthetic hycons i hit the composites. I got better distance and better feel when i hit the hycons.... evils just feel like mush coming off the bat imo and don't fly as well as composite hycons. Hycons also are lighter in overall weight. To me its composite hycons over evil and it's not even close imo and i have hit plenty of both

kspec24

The last of the Chosen
need some opinions guys and gal.
i have last years model Worth legit. bought it last Aug. just opened it up last Sunday, had a rattle from the factory. I really like the bat, hits the ball really well blah blah blah. I put around 100-200 cuts on it and there are 2 big spirals on it now (about 3-4 inch), kinda surprised they showed up so quick but whatever. performance on this thing is very good and only seems to be getting better.
so here is my dilemma.

I contacted worth about this, they said i could return it for any of the new models and could possibly get a returnable bat because i just opened it. they said they would take a good look at the bat, checking its condition before they would make a final decision on if they would send me a returnable bat or a NR in return. I'm not worried about it at all because I really did open it up on Sunday and its Mint (other than the spirals). the receipt is good till august, what would you?

return it for new model (there is a chance i would get a NR)
or just swing it till august or it busts then return it.

my league does compression test, i'm not sure how they will feel about the spirals. I would imagine they would not like it and could toss it, but idk.

brewcrews

I'd swing it till it blows up or till July then send it back get a new one who cares if it's a NR and save the new one for the following year which is hard to do lol . And with a spiral I can't see them caring about a spiral when they test it.

if you like the bat i'd keep it until it busts. i play in leagues that compression test and they don't care about the spirals, only care if it doesn't pass the testing

kspec24

The last of the Chosen
i do like the bat. and so do my teammates. i Planned on using it as a team bat anyway. I am leaning towards just keeping it till july or august then sending it back in. worth might even have a new line by then lol

justwhippin

Addicted to Softballfans
I think the real proablem you have kyle is that pos z in your bag.... it might rub against your other good bats and make them suck to

kspec24

The last of the Chosen
I think the real proablem you have kyle is that pos z in your bag.... it might rub against your other good bats and make them suck to

hahahaha, don't let Dan see this. I have going to give it a real chance this time. plus i heard these things will always pass compression no matter what, and im playing with no fences so i have no use for the long ball. Loud noises will help me more than hitting it a country mile.

Matt1336

Addicted to Softballfans

The combat is fs/t. 120 local deal. Minimal webbing (I just found some webbing last night during a bat inspection) no rattle and it has a tight end cap. Less than 150 hits on her. Returnable with a receipt. The receipt is done in May.
I'd consider trades for a new nr combat, an Asa dirty. Always open for demar trades too.

Last edited:

bigbambino85

Addicted to Softballfans
Thought I would give the locals a crack at it, looking to sell Easton OG Flex Scn3 28oz less than 200 swings. Let me know if anyone's interested

Matt1336

Addicted to Softballfans
I think they are two different deals.

Yeah they are. My random bat pic is actually for a post on the previous page. In retrospect, I should have edited my original post with the pic. I'll do some fixn, hopefully it make more sense then.

jonesey30

Addicted to Softballfans
who taking BP this weekend? when and where?

Kyle, I have a couple of guys who are hitting with me down in Elkhorn Sunday around 3. Let me know if your interested in taking a small drive. Its 35-40 mins from Saratoga on I-43. Anybody can come on out and BP

sjury

The Old Man
Kyle, you should get in on the HR derby at Malone on Saturday. ****'s a flying on the FB page...LOL