Waukesha bp thread v3.0

Pretty

Softball is cool
Lol, it was a good game bud. I will say though, 2 outs and 2 runners on......don't throw me a cookie. :) I won't miss the cookie haha

The ump didn't give me alot of choice on that I think it was 2-0 count. Anything 12' and a **** hair higher was height.

It was a very good game.

Delz

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone know of any leagues north of Milwaukee that have an opening for an OFer? Playing in Toga on Wednesdays (with a few regulars here on SBF) and want to play in a second league closer to home (Mequon). Thanks guys.

sjury

The Old Man
I hit that bat today Steve. It's pretty good.

Watch out Bob, you might end up with a Worth in the bag.

Anyone know of any leagues north of Milwaukee that have an opening for an OFer? Playing in Toga on Wednesdays (with a few regulars here on SBF) and want to play in a second league closer to home (Mequon). Thanks guys.

Have you tried Loggers or Pioneer in Richfield, whys 167 and 175? I know guys in Menomonee Falls that play on Thursday night at Willowwood on Silver Spring and Pilgrim.

Delz

Addicted to Softballfans
Have you tried Loggers or Pioneer in Richfield, whys 167 and 175? I know guys in Menomonee Falls that play on Thursday night at Willowwood on Silver Spring and Pilgrim.[/QUOTE]

Those are a bit west. I was thinking like Mequon, Theinsville, etc. Thanks for responding! All suggestions are much appreciated.

Matt1336

Addicted to Softballfans
If you're not going to inform us when there's good drama going down, then consider yourself banned from the Waukesha page. :ban:

Sorry guys. Go check out the Madison tourney team interest thread for a little entertainment.

Please consider lifting my ban.

Thanks

lmob29

swingn' hard just incase
Rick......I didn't send you a text........pm the guy. Don't have it out in the comment section like an animal!! Lol

Matt1336

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah.....Kewaskum actually has a really nice league on Thursdays. It's about 20 minutes north of Germantown on 45. IMO is one of the better leagues around. Guys from the shaw and Germantown play up there all the time.