week 16: locked out of locks

3XC

Big Truss
I hope Marshenko doesn't kill himself long enough to see Brady win his 5th ring. Also, the Sox got Chris Sale.
kvpaw.gif

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I like Shenks.....

he's one of those guys who just can't get out his own way......and most of them dudes are good people

3XC

Big Truss
I like Shenks.....

he's one of those guys who just can't get out his own way......and most of them dudes are good people
I like him too, and I'm not just saying that because he might show up at my house in pantyhose with a taser and 4 rolls of duct tape.

He's a legit good hearted dude, whose own goodness puts him at odds with the world. He is wounded in ways that degenerates like us simply couldn't be, because we're borderline sociopaths/narcissists who exclude other people's opinions and feelings from our thoughts.

Basically we're protected from the more crippling forms of self reflection because in our hearts other people are vermin. Shenks doesn't think that way, god bless him.

3XC

Big Truss
By "borderline sociopath" I meant me, not you. You're not borderline. I might be redeemable. We're both narcissists though.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
remember those two kiddie touchers i was talking about a week or so ago?

i had a dream last night i murdered them and was in the courtroom when i woke up......

woke up hard as a rock and then rolled the wife over

i've thought about this chain of events quite a bit this morning....and i have no desire to tell anyone else....and i think that would fall under psychopathy....no sociopathy...

i'm calling it a coincidence

3XC

Big Truss
You are correct, although planned out revenge killings are not considered psychopathic.

Killing horrible people, in spite of the grave personal consequences, for no other reason than the pursuit of actual justice, that I have no problem with. Call it an honor killing or whatever, not all life is sacred. It violates the law but it doesn't trouble me, not in this instance.

Two birds with one stone? If Shenks truly has lost any sense of purpose and no longer desires to continue living, the noblest and most honorable thing he could do would be to find these guys and end them. Few people ever so much as glimpse an actual moment where the cosmos itself hands down purpose. Acting as a divine agent of karmic retribution validates everything in your life prior to that moment. Wiping this scum out would elevate Shenks to some sort of Bodhisattva-type figure. Not condoning it or planting the seed here, real talk, just positing some thoughts.

ntz

tricknollegy
eli is shot. he has the most consecutive starts in the league right now and he looks the part. most of the season he's done enough not to get in his own way, but last night he tried to win the game, but man, that's a ragged ass arm.

3XC

Big Truss
Perkins might be good next season though. A good blocking RB is about the most underrated thing in the NFL right now in 2016. Singleback sets are the norm. Most of these 5'7", 5'8" light in the ass pass catching backs can't block for ****. They can't block a safety, let alone a 280 pound free rusher that wasn't accounted for by a lineman.

IMO in terms of "must dos" for a RB, pass blocking is ahead of just about everything except ball security and speed. You can be a smooth pass catcher, a savvy RB who reads and understands blocking and can run patiently, and even be a bruising goal line guy, but if you can't pass block you're situational.

No secret its the big strong dudes who truck up and pass block - JStew, DeMarco, Latavius best in the biz. Little fleas getting blasted backwards into the QB are useless.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
eli is a less talented version of the bad matt stafford with an infinitly more talented team.....

the dline several years ago still keeping eli under center

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
Perkins sucks at blocking though. That is literally the only reason he doesn't play more.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
Pats fans round here are of the "anyone but the Giants" mindset for a potential SB opponent. 2016 Eli is not 2007 or 2011 Eli. Can't make the throws he used to make.

hrdchrgin13

The last year Mike Smith ran the Falcons they would rotate Freeman or Antoine Smith in and they would get dismantled trying to pass block

3XC

Big Truss
GB vs. Pitt

i feel it in my bones

With an opportunity to cash in on Dallas in the SB, which is like the Yankees in the WS after a drought, I don't think the refs and Goodell will let anyone win a close one in Dallas. Has to be a blowout. If Dallas is in the game with 5 minutes to go, some chicanery is afoot. Guaranteed.

Only NFC team with the ability to score so many points that they beat Dallas by 2 scores is the Packers. New Orleans could score 40 on anyone but they're 6-8 and also have nothing resembling a defense. Maybe if Atlanta was more popular the zebras would let their OL tackle pass rushers like they do for Dallas. They aren't and they don't.

Its Dallas or GB, I'm thinking.

3XC

Big Truss
Lions vs Raiders

Lions have a 0% chance, Raiders I put at 19%.

The league should and could be hype training the Raiders to death right now, they are still so hugely popular and the whole NFL Latino thing that existed a couple years ago and then went away when we became a white nationalist ethno-state is still $$$$$.

Non white people love the Raiders. Ironic that two teams have white dudes on their helmet - the whitest team with the pro Trump QB, and the team that black and latin people love the most.

hrdchrgin13

I don't want the Falcons to play the Packers round 1.

I don't think the Boys have what it takes, the Seahawks have looked terrible at times