week 16: locked out of locks

3-Bag

TS5451252-BLACK-AT_zpsg4pyxxdc.jpg

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Say what you will about the Raiduhs, but you gotta feel for Carr. Dammit man.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
mariota also with a fractured fibula. titans got that weak divisional record at 1-4. they get some db's they may contend next year.

3XC

Big Truss
Chiefs my team in the AFC. Chiefs or bust. KC and Atlanta, the primo/hrd bowl. Also hoping Dez and Wittten do nothing tonight so I get third.

Onefiver

Addicted to Softballfans
I got a 10 pt lead a d Zeke vs Dez in the ship.

Dez gonna go off if this ship gAme like my other one

3XC

Big Truss
The Texans are 5-0 against their awful division, but have negative PF/PA overall.

One of the worst playoff teams in recent memory. So they'll get to play the no-Carr Raiders at home and will win 13-12.

3XC

Big Truss
I'm just sayin, there's no justice. None. America really wants to wrap up a fantastic 2016 with a Patriots super bowl postscript. Its what everyone wants, that and Duke winning it all in the tourney and maybe a Kardashian winning the Powerball.

ntz

tricknollegy
the cardinals that played the panthers in the WC game two years ago were way, way, way worse.

Stretch19

Grow up
yeah kinda got to agree there...they started off well with palmer but he got hurt, then drew stanton got them to 11-3 before getting hurt...ryan lindley as your playoff qb?

ntz

tricknollegy
i remember that game because it was snowing outside my house and i went to get some fried chicken and the game was on ESPN and no one watched it because it was hot garbage.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm just sayin, there's no justice. None. America really wants to wrap up a fantastic 2016 with a Patriots super bowl postscript. Its what everyone wants, that and Duke winning it all in the tourney and maybe a Kardashian winning the Powerball.

The Patriots get to play one of Houston, Oakland, or Miami in the Divisional round.

'Murica is great already

3XC

Big Truss
The 7-8-1 Panthers were bad, but at least they were kinda "hot" when they went into the postseason, as hot as a team can be that has a losing record. And of course the 7-9 Seahawks hosted (and won) a game against a much better Saints team, that was a very poor team with homefield advantage.

This Texans team is bad, their record is very deceptive. They are simply not good. That Cardinals team ntz referenced had a better defense than this year's Texans, people think they have a good defense, but they don't, Watt is in street clothes, and I don't think he would make much a difference anyway since their front 4 is not the problem.