went at it alone again

so went to the park today and saw a few rec 4 teams practicing and HS GIRLS FAST PITCH GAME I think the girls had more talent.

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
you know if this were the old me i would say something like...."i figured this was about your sex life"

but this is the new me so those rec teams must have been real bad or the girls just really really good

wink

Winkleton
you know if this were the old me i would say something like...."i figured this was about your sex life"

but this is the new me so those rec teams must have been real bad or the girls just really really good

hmmmm
Don't know if I like the new U.
We'll leave judgement for a few days. How long can you take it?

ForeverAloneBlackSS.png

stickin2j

Good clean family fun
so went to the park today and saw a few rec 4 teams practicing and HS GIRLS FAST PITCH GAME I think the girls had more talent.

Probably so, considering they practice every day. Why can't softball just be a fun game for some people? Why do you have to be a d-bag, bashing on people just out for a RECREATIONAL sport.

I'm married with two kids and one is handicapped. I am just saying why wsate 100 dollars on crap when you can buy a pretty good stick for 150. I just don't get it. And no its not a single wall league.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
I'm married with two kids and one is handicapped. I am just saying why wsate 100 dollars on crap when you can buy a pretty good stick for 150. I just don't get it. And no its not a single wall league.

Maybe they don't have the funds, maybe they don't care if they hit homeruns...why does it bother you so much?