What are you expecting this week from Easton?

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's why I just went to him to find out. I dont understand why its advertised as 1oz on some sites if it's not tho. Unless they just did it on their own. Pretty sure on Easton site it just says loaded.
Some sites just say whatever, and all of them make mistakes. Back when ASA had to allow the 100 mph bats some sites listed all kinds of bats as being 100 mph bats that somehow didn't get banned when ASA banned the actual 100 mph bats.

AntonChigurh

Some sites just say whatever, and all of them make mistakes. Back when ASA had to allow the 100 mph bats some sites listed all kinds of bats as being 100 mph bats that somehow didn't get banned when ASA banned the actual 100 mph bats.
The Ghost is listed on most sites as balanced. SIS via Brett Helmer confirmed it is end-loaded.

LaserArm

Addicted to Softballfans
I think the Travis Clark American is listed as .75 ounce. That really intrigued me as you don't see that much. I remember there was a Miken Freak Plus Limited Edition (blue/silver) that was marketed at .75oz. I never thought it was the best performing bat, but it was one of the smoothest swinging ones I've ever felt.

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
Basically a bunch of BS....just like Demarini's swing weight....what is supposed to be a 28el is a 26.8 midload turd....

Pretty much. You guys have to remember Easton has been known for gimmicky marketing tricks (Clear series, Spinning knob, etc)

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
No more than anyone else. Miken had the tct and mxb. Worth is one big gimmick. Tps had had more connections than I can remember.

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
No more than anyone else. Miken had the tct and mxb. Worth is one big gimmick. Tps had had more connections than I can remember.

I would agree. Some are pretty interesting.

1) Axe handle
2) Demarini Vizion
3) The holes in the handle of the Vecter O from Reebok
4)The triangular handle of the Mattingly bat (i think thats who made it)

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
How can you forget the tidal wave from Spaulding? The bat full of water so it's balanced when you start your swing, but endloaded when you make contact!

nissben

Freakin Ninja
I've been swinging mizunos predominantly for the last few years but i stumbled across lsx freak's review of the 2015 utrip baker (you really should change your name to bp hero lol) and it intrigued me, so I'm waiting on one I got off the bay (yeah i know, im a few years late lol) and I'm also waiting on the connell preorder

A few months ago I picked up a 13 b1 off the bay. It looks pretty good and hits classic M’s well of course so I’m assuming it has a decent amount of swings on it. Prob needs more work to kill the m+ tho. I got this one in 27 for maybe 60 shipped to replaced my broken 28oz 13 b1. The 28oz was gas for a while. Hardly gamed it over my st100, but when I needed a heavier bat it was gtg. Bp was always fun..

newram05

Addicted to Softballfans
Smash it says next week.... just like the answer we will keep getting! Next week, next week!!!!

Attachments

• 1F828AAD-458D-464B-8C0A-2AC27B9C9A1C.png
    1F828AAD-458D-464B-8C0A-2AC27B9C9A1C.png
    291.5 KB · Views: 23

nickham10

John Deere
Got this bad boy in
full