What Easton bat would you want them to remake?

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
SCN17BH was the most wicked bat I've ever swung besides the Ultra II

I still have 2 SCN17BHs and use them from time to time. Great hitting bats. They don't have the progressive endload either. Very durable and powerful bats though.

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
I still have 2 SCN17BHs and use them from time to time. Great hitting bats. They don't have the progressive endload either. Very durable and powerful bats though.

I had a 28 and a 30 and they def felt progressive compared to the 100H’s and the ASP’s...

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
I had a 28 and a 30 and they def felt progressive compared to the 100H’s and the ASP’s...

I have a 30 oz SCN17BH, and it has noticeably less endload than my '15 Kirby 30 oz.

I think the 17BH was made before Easton started the progressive endloads. ASP100SBE doesn't have progressive endloading either. If anything it was a very light endload.

Jusrah99

I have a 30 oz SCN17BH, and it has noticeably less endload than my '15 Kirby 30 oz.

I think the 17BH was made before Easton started the progressive endloads. ASP100SBE doesn't have progressive endloading either. If anything it was a very light endload.

I hear you...what was weird is that the EL on my 28 felt heavier than my 30...but it did feel progressive next to my ASP’s and 100h’s.

It couldve just been that specific bat though...

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
I hear you...what was weird is that the EL on my 28 felt heavier than my 30...but it did feel progressive next to my ASP’s and 100h’s.

It couldve just been that specific bat though...

You really want something nasty, find a '14 L1 or '15 Kirby 30 oz. Those have the most massive endloads ever. Even the 28s are ridiculous.

Wheels33

Coach
Even though it's balance, I'm amaze the SSR2 hasn't been said yet. Probably my favorite balance bat of all time.

Jusrah99

Even though it's balance, I'm amaze the SSR2 hasn't been said yet. Probably my favorite balance bat of all time.

I agree, 2pc bat with CNT... its one of my favorite Eastons, especially when it passes 1000 hits...the whole barrel get hot as hell...

I actually thought this had a slight EL compared to the Bakers...

Zpete1

Extra Hitter

I still use one but it’s about met its maker. Thought I would try to get something similar and bought a B3.0 which was garbage. Just bought a ghost and am pretty happy so far.

Wheels33

Coach
I still use one but it’s about met its maker. Thought I would try to get something similar and bought a B3.0 which was garbage. Just bought a ghost and am pretty happy so far.
I swing endloads only now. I'm actually upset Easton didn't make an endload ASA bat this year.

Last edited:

Gladzilla

Extra Hitter
OG LV1. Broke in quick, lasts forever and big endload

13’ and 14’ LV1s are both my babies and go to bats in my bag. Lately...I’ve been swinging the new Boombah Boss. Little ashamed to say it but it is the closest I’ve found to those in swing weight and performance may be a touch better. The Boombah actually hits the wow stage a little quicker and lasts. I’m swinging that over all the new Easton stuff. The new stuff just doesn’t have the same feel. And to be honest I can switch from the Easton to my Boombah and not really feel like I have change anything with my swing or feel like I have to get used to the bat. It’s almost inner changeable between the two.

I have 2 13lv1's 27.5oz you can't get me to swing any thing else during games. I actually thought that I was just using it based on hype but cage results speak.

jk22

Humpty Dumpty was Pushed.....
Srv5
SCX23
& the OG ConneXion Doublewall ,,Errrr.... Singlewall series