What turf do you recommend for OFs?

So I usually wear adidas trail shoes but one of my teams (I play on a civilian team and military team) is going with gray or white shoes. Hard to find white or light gray trail shoes. What do yall recommend?

Love some salomons. I have 3 pairs. The only problem is those are too dark. It has to be a light gray. Thank you for the response though.

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!
I dont play outfield usually, but I would think Mizuno 9 spike blasts would work great out there

TurboLumpy

Hum it in there
Salomons finally catching on. Best shoes out there bar none. Those look pretty light gray to me...

Dirt27

Cage Bomb Hero
New balance makes a light grey shoe (not sure cleat/turf/both) that has gotten nothing but good reviews.

Thanks for the responses fellas. The salomons are quite pricey but worth it if you can afford it. I am trying to decide between the mizuno, 2009 elites at taisports, and looking at some lacrosse turfs called warriors (anybody heard anything on these? other than online reviews).

RogertheDodger

Addicted to Softballfans
Why dont you grab the turfs they have for sale at the SBF store. Mizuno white and black turf 39.99. I love mine,had them a year and they are doing great.

I do like those but it is a little more black than I want. Would like as little black as possible. Our team is royal/gray/white. Trying to stick to gray and white so I can wear with my other team when I want as well.

Just read some reviews on the warriors. Everyone kept going back to New Balance. Can't find any white or gray NB in my size. All I find is black, red, and navy.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
I picked up some outfield turfs from the same place I buy my left handed bats and cloudy day hats............I'll go find the site and post a link.

the kid

Addicted to Softballfans
Pick up the tanel rev d and never look back bro.

X2 I've had mizuno 9 spikes, and Tanel rev d's are a ton better for the outfield. The rpm turfs are great as well, but the tread isn't long enough for my needs in the outfield.

oppositefield85

Addicted to Softballfans
i have the tanel rpm's and never had a problem. I even wore them in a all day tournament in the rain. Better grip than the rev d in my experience. Im thinking of getting some boombah resistance

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!
i have the tanel rpm's and never had a problem. I even wore them in a all day tournament in the rain. Better grip than the rev d in my experience. Im thinking of getting some boombah resistance

Yeah Tanel RPM's are very GTG! They do run a little large tho, I learned that the hard way....