What would you say is the best home run hitting bat of all time

exccsracer

Scrooge McBase
I finally got an opportunity to swing an OG Ultra tonight. I just picked up a senior Ultra 2 of the bay and some guys practicing before us noticed I had one. After a few minutes of chatting while my team was warming up he asked me if I'd ever swung one. I got to take about 10 cuts and HOLY $#!T! I'd read so many comments but I'm now a believer. My NIW senior was smoking it but this OG was unreal. 300' fields, Classic M's, and it was about 50 deg. A little cool for me to feel comfy taking a full swing but daaaaayum. Mucho distance, little effort.

leftcenter01

on the down slope
I finally got an opportunity to swing an OG Ultra tonight. I just picked up a senior Ultra 2 of the bay and some guys practicing before us noticed I had one. After a few minutes of chatting while my team was warming up he asked me if I'd ever swung one. I got to take about 10 cuts and HOLY $#!T! I'd read so many comments but I'm now a believer. My NIW senior was smoking it but this OG was unreal. 300' fields, Classic M's, and it was about 50 deg. A little cool for me to feel comfy taking a full swing but daaaaayum. Mucho distance, little effort.

Another I told ya so moment.:biggthumpup:

sixfoot7

Addicted to Softballfans
OG Jak'd Nemesis is/was absolutely ridiculous. I'm not sure if a lot of Americans had a chance to swing one, but it was/is dumb!

I remember the OG Ultra (out 3 months then banned) and the OG Ultra II too. So, you don't think that one of the newer bats could hit a 47/525 or 50/525 ball just as far? They might crack in 10 swings but I think they could hang for 9.

BIGC2007

Anymore Questions
I know there are so many that have hit with a OG ultra, maxload, bubble knob and crown them King of the Hill. But for myself I have never hit more HR's or the distance then with my 1st batch easton synergy with NO usssa stamp.

It fit my swing and power all day it was and still would be the best bat to go deep and long with.

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
I know there are so many that have hit with a OG ultra, maxload, bubble knob and crown them King of the Hill. But for myself I have never hit more HR's or the distance then with my 1st batch easton synergy with NO usssa stamp.

It fit my swing and power all day it was and still would be the best bat to go deep and long with.

Any bat you pick up should be your homerun bat Big Muscles. :rolleyes: