what would you swing?

silversword

Here for the fail
Hypothetical situation. You're a Utrip player who gets picked up for a league and find out it's ASA bat rules, which you don't have. You're given cart blanche on whatever is on the rack, no responsibilities if you crack it. Hanging you find an Anti-Virus, a JHM798, Freak 98, Recoil (red), Whitesteel, and a PST powdershell. Weather and balls not being a factor, what would you swing?

RadCon10

Hibernating Up North
You're going to get six different answers. Guys on here think that the bat that fits thier swing the best is the best for everyone. I personally think you can't go wrong with any of the bats. They are all solid bats that can get the job done. You just need to figure out which one you like best.

Gator275

Addicted to Softballfans
If this isnt a hypothetical situation you should try out all the bats and see which you feel the most comfortable with. I would pick the recoil or freak 98

mrl112

Smarter than you're
What do you swing in Utrip? I swing a Recoil in Utrip, but I've always wanted to hit an AV, so that's what I'd hit, then the M7 (never hit one either), then I'd probably end up hitting the Recoil the rest of the time.

Kaveman

Trend Setter
Hypothetical huh????:rolleyes: Sure sounds familiar!!!!! YOU know which bat I go for...the back up would be the Anti virus..

nutmegs

IDGAFOS
Hypothetical situation. You're a Utrip player who gets picked up for a league and find out it's ASA bat rules, which you don't have. You're given cart blanche on whatever is on the rack, no responsibilities if you crack it. Hanging you find an Anti-Virus, a JHM798, Freak 98, Recoil (red), Whitesteel, and a PST powdershell. Weather and balls not being a factor, what would you swing?
antivirus all the way...
whatever is closest to what you normally swing in Utrip
or this

MSCHU24

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
My preferences
1.) Recoil (red)
2.) Anti-Virus
3.) JHM798
4.) PST powdershell (this could go higher if you can hit the sweet spot and like endload)
5.) Freak 98 (never liked the feel of this bat)
6.) (only if it is a metal only league) Whitesteel

G&Tbats

Addicted to Softballfans

I would try them all.