when did pants become the thing to do????

SlapHappy

Addicted to Softballfans
no....if you read the original post, your pionts had nothing to do w/ it. I can't help it if other people get off the premise....

Your original post really didn't have a point (old timey rant?), so I'm going with the flow of the thread.

fldiverr

Addicted to Softballfans
jesus.....why do you guys think this only affects fast people??? every single person is slower in pants than shorts. please get that concept before replying.......every single person in the world is part of close plays whether theyr'e fast or not....

The best part is that you already posted that you were just trying to see how many pages you could take this to. And yet, dumbasses are still arguing with you.

SlapHappy

Addicted to Softballfans
The best part is that you already posted that you were just trying to see how many pages you could take this to. And yet, dumbasses are still arguing with you.

Damn. Guess I should've known he was trolling - the broken English, bad metaphors, etc.

kornphed

Addicted to Softballfans
A guy can't play his best in shorts.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I think it was a softball god that said you have to put your serious pants on if you really want to bring it. :D:D:D

lol.....or it was some ra-tard on here.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
MLB players wear pants because they don't want to run too fast and over run/slide the bases. FACT

they do it because they have a dress code......dont kid yourself, i'm sure there'd be players who'd prefer to wear shorts if they were allowed

fldiverr

Addicted to Softballfans
they do it because they have a dress code......dont kid yourself, i'm sure there'd be players who'd prefer to wear shorts if they were allowed

This is true. That is why the Chicago White Sox were so damn good that one year in the 80's when they wore the collared shirts and shorts. League outlawed them after that because it gave them an unfair advantage. It's true, look it up.

MR. ASA HOLE

Addicted to Softballfans
Why any of you f*%*ing morons would bother to play with enything on from the waist down is beyond my ultimate softball comprehension. Jesus. It's patently obvious to anyone that has ever played this game that playing nekked from teh waist down and shaving your lower half is the ONLY way to maximize speed on the basepaths.

SHORTS?!?!?!

You have to be f*(^ing kidding me. There's no way a sane person could even begin to argue that shorts aren't more restrictive than playing in the buff. That's right...simple physics.

And, for those of you that want that extra burst of speed...try a little (or a LOT) of bacon grease on your thighs. That **** helps you cut down on wind resistance like nothing else. And, your teammates will LOVE the smell/taste.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
page 10....thansk for helping me prove my point. Feel free to continue arguing abotu something this ridiculous

JPritch

Addicted to Softballfans
Pants are g2g, pants with loafers = ng2g. Had a guy on our team wear that combo b/c he forgot his cleats so he had to wear his loafers from work along with the rest of his softball uni. We enjoyed a good laugh that day.

nickbahh

Addicted to Softballfans
North Texas heat or not I almost always wear pants. I'm stupid and dive and slide and all that fun stuff so I gotta keep my legs protected. Really could do without this ever happening again.

attachmenty.jpg

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
I got heckled by spectators this weekend in Wisconsin for wearing ****ie's. I found it rather amusing.

leftcenter01

on the down slope
Started to were pants when all the local fields went to the duraplay infields, that stuff tears you up. After about 3 huge strawberries I went to pants and have worn them ever since.