When is the new Worth line dropping? Anyone seen the new Fulk elite?

Legend 94

Addicted to Softballfans
and Miken/Worth still have a knob issue to this day. I've never had one fly off because I tape over mine, but they're definitely loose

The knob issue that allowed the knob to come off was resolved by pinning the knob to the handle. They do tend to get a "wobble" in the knob still however so they could probably stand to use a bit more glue to resolve this.

WillW3

Starting Player
The knob issue that allowed the knob to come off was resolved by pinning the knob to the handle. They do tend to get a "wobble" in the knob still however so they could probably stand to use a bit more glue to resolve this.
yeah, and most of our guys have found that when the knob gets loose, it's broken in well. Probably just coincidence.

midnite6

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone know if Worth will come out with a few ASA models. Was waiting all season for a Legit or new Mutant and nothing. I think the only ASA models were the 2 Ressy's. Why moving away from ASA?

Mr. G

(213) L.A. Confidential
The new ASA Worth Liberty is what most of the Ressy guys were swinging at ASA Super worlds this weekend.

-G

WillW3

Starting Player
Just saw another pic with specs and it said the Fulk had a .5 oz end load. From what I gathered, the JH is the Fulk in .5 oz increments. Makes no sense.

barra_300

Addicted to Softballfans
Check out ebay for pics and specs. All are on there. PRE-ORDER ITEM SHIPS LATE NOVEMBER!!!

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
Just saw another pic with specs and it said the Fulk had a .5 oz end load. From what I gathered, the JH is the Fulk in .5 oz increments. Makes no sense.

I saw that yesterday! Was going to ask about it today, and look around online. Not happy about that! Looks like I need to look for some more of this year's that people are wanting to unload

bird25

34/30 Club #25
That doesn't really make sense that they would have the hall and fulk with the same endload, might just be a graphic mock up error. Hopefully someone that has one will weigh in

belly43

Bored without softball
Searching on this site sucks now.........anyway, anyone got any news on the new worth line? Specifically the new BJ Fulk elite?

My 27oz black/gray has well over 2500 hits, and it's craaaaazy to say the least
Holy crap. How did you get that many swings on it? Mine has 120 and won't pass compression and has 2 seam cracks.

BraveSox

Addicted to Softballfans
That doesn't really make sense that they would have the hall and fulk with the same endload, might just be a graphic mock up error. Hopefully someone that has one will weigh in
I am going to message someone who may know....

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
Holy crap. How did you get that many swings on it? Mine has 120 and won't pass compression and has 2 seam cracks.
No clue. I doubt it passes, but we don't get tested here. It's beat to crap for sure!

No seam cracks anywhere, but have heard of more than a few with them

Naugle40

Addicted to Softballfans
The new ASA Patriot and Liberty will be an ASA game changer. They will compete and most likely outperform Monsta in every aspect. The new technology could possibly take Monsta from top ASA bat to bottom behind Miken/Worth and Demarini.

dpadan17

Will play for beer!!!!!

belly.....they are hit or miss. I had one with 50 hits on it that didn't pass.....sold it, then turned around and got another one later in the season and it has about 600 swings on it and still testing at 255. Both of the bats are/were super hot.

RustyShakleford

The new ASA Patriot and Liberty will be an ASA game changer. They will compete and most likely outperform Monsta in every aspect. The new technology could possibly take Monsta from top ASA bat to bottom behind Miken/Worth and Demarini.
demarinis are already better than any ****ty ass monsta

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
Seen a few actual pics of the the new worth line....so they are out there.......anyone that has one yet, specifically the BJ fulk and can comment on the loading?

I'm wondering if they had to drop it to a .5oz to get it to pass.......

But it doesn't make sense that it's the same EL as the hall if it's a true .5......

House00

Slingin' lead!
I got the chance to hit it for the first time yesterday. It was hot out of the wrapper like advertised. The 4th swing (soft toss) I hit it over the fence. It was hitting as far as my broken in Miken DC41's. I wonder if it will even get better once I have a few hundred swings on it? Been a Miken guy for a long time now as they make great products, but the new Worth's are starting to make me change my mind.

mine got better after about 200 hits... i was trying to sell it for a bit before it changed gears but im glad i didnt because this is the best bat ive had in a while... id love to find another so i have a backup lol

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
Well, something was bound to happen.

My endcap broke in 2 pieces.........I have the top half in my hand, and the bottom half is still glued in the barrel.

Called and got an RMA, and the lady said they could either fix this one, or get the new model NR. What says SBF's??

I love this bat. But you know the whole "new year, new technology" type stuff that happens. But I'm not fond of the .5oz EL in the new model.....but I've heard from a few folks it's quite a bit better.

WillW3

Starting Player
Well, something was bound to happen.

My endcap broke in 2 pieces.........I have the top half in my hand, and the bottom half is still glued in the barrel.

Called and got an RMA, and the lady said they could either fix this one, or get the new model NR. What says SBF's??

I love this bat. But you know the whole "new year, new technology" type stuff that happens. But I'm not fond of the .5oz EL in the new model.....but I've heard from a few folks it's quite a bit better.
but Resmondo lost, so it can't be better.

jhitman

mine got better after about 200 hits... i was trying to sell it for a bit before it changed gears but im glad i didnt because this is the best bat ive had in a while... id love to find another so i have a backup lol

The best price I've see NIW was $179. I am waiting for the clearance of the 2016 bats to get it at a bargain price. Once the 2017's start ushering in you might be able to find a deal.

Train44

Coach
Seen a few actual pics of the the new worth line....so they are out there.......anyone that has one yet, specifically the BJ fulk and can comment on the loading?

I'm wondering if they had to drop it to a .5oz to get it to pass.......

But it doesn't make sense that it's the same EL as the hall if it's a true .5......

I had the opportunity to swing the new Percell and Jeff Hall this past weekend. We did not get a Fulk to demo, I was a little sad about that.

Concerning your question on the .5oz end load, while they will both have the .5oz end load, the Hallsy will be slightly heavier. The reason for this is because of the way the bats are manufactured. The Hallsy is made with .5oz more material in the barrel and then the end cap added on. Where as the Fulk will have .5oz less material in the barrel and the same end cap loading. Hope this clears things up. I probably didn't explain it the way I intended.

WillW3

Starting Player
I had the opportunity to swing the new Percell and Jeff Hall this past weekend. We did not get a Fulk to demo, I was a little sad about that.

Concerning your question on the .5oz end load, while they will both have the .5oz end load, the Hallsy will be slightly heavier. The reason for this is because of the way the bats are manufactured. The Hallsy is made with .5oz more material in the barrel and then the end cap added on. Where as the Fulk will have .5oz less material in the barrel and the same end cap loading. Hope this clears things up. I probably didn't explain it the way I intended.
So essentially the Hall will be more "barrel heavy?"

Train44

Coach
So essentially the Hall will be more "barrel heavy?"

Yes...exactly, but only by a half ounce. I would imagine it would be hard to honestly tell just by feeling it.

In hitting the Hallsy this weekend, the barrel did feel stiffer than the Percell when we started.

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
Jeez, I just saw on the pic it says the Fulk goes down to 24oz......... can anyone confirm it's legit?? Or will it be like the others, 26/27/28?

belly43

Bored without softball
I just hope the new ones last longer than 120 swings like the old ones. Performance is great durability worse than ever

THESHOE

Starting Player
Because it weighs in a full .5oz heavier than any other long barrel .5oz bat in the Miken/Worth line.

And that weight is not added to the load, but moreso as "barrel weight" or midload if you will.

Interesting to know, thank you for confirming.

I won a choice of pre order and picked the Hall. Probably moreso for trade bait down the line anyways. I will swing a demo before I unwrap. But if it feels anything like prior Worth/Miken no doubt it will perform great, but just won't be my cup of tea. Will stick to what I like and move it towards getting more of those.

I have no hate to these brands, just prefer swinging others on a feel basis.

That explains why the melon felt so heavy