Which USSSA bat is best for 2014

grubd

Banned User
Unknown 99% haven't been released yet. Just buy old stock on the cheap right now to test out different manufacturers

ATL Rookie

Manager
I will kindly disagree. My utrip wanted has a paint crack and zippers all over it and it is nowhere near my cl22 with the same number of swings.

Never swung a CL22 so I really have no clue. I hear great things about them and the J3A but I have had zero luck with anything Demar so I have stayed away.

I will say that my not even broken in yet Wanted outhit my bad QC z2k by a good 20ft.

sjury

The Old Man
Worth WSE Duo or Resmondo....Theres a reason Resmondo is 8 time Major Champs...Superior Equipment.

There now /thread

booth

Addicted to Softballfans
Can't go wrong with a combat wanted. Put 300 swings on it and watch out. I have about 500-600 on mine now and it is ridiculous.
I had an og z2000 el, and the wanted does not take a back seat to the Z.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 bats arent even out yet for the most part, so i would have waited before i started this turd thread or re title it "best 2013 bat"

cyoung187

Coach
CL22, Cartel 2, Stadium 2, L1, Psycho, Blackout, Avarice, Z2K are all damn good. My favorite is the Cartel 2, but none are miles better then the others. Some good deals out there this week.

Hambo

Starting Player
On an unrelated note I have a "rare" 28 oz. Hammer for sale... They don't even make that bat anymore!!

shifletd

Addicted to Softballfans
On an unrelated note I have a "rare" 28 oz. Hammer for sale... They don't even make that bat anymore!!

That collector's item should fetch $300+ on the ecove site.

On an unrelated note, the Ressy Duo 3 is the hottest thing I've swung aside from my OG Z2k.