Which USSSA bat is best for 2014

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
Haven't swung any if the 2014's, unless the LV1 counts. But of all the UTrip sticks I've swung, the 100H, LV1 and L1 are the hottest. In that order. I think Easton dominated UTrip and DeMar murdered ASA.

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
Haven't swung any if the 2014's, unless the LV1 counts. But of all the UTrip sticks I've swung, the 100H, LV1 and L1 are the hottest. In that order. I think Easton dominated UTrip and DeMar murdered ASA.

I agree, but i think the ASA eastons hang with demars as well...the L4, L6 and B3 are up there with the J3a and aftermath

Jusrah99

Not so sure man. And that's coming from an Easton fan. DeMars whole ASA line killed it.

Dont get me wrong...demar did kill it with their ASA line, but they werent blowing eastons out of the water. I think the performance is similar, but the L4 felt better to me than the J3a...i actually liked the aftermath better than the J3, but still love the L4...the 2 i had were hot outta the wrapper

The FU was very underrated though...but i've been seeing a lot more people noticing theyre good bats...

BennyD417

Baller
All these "best new utrip bats" seem to have an end load. Not many ppl swing balanced? Or are the balanced versions not hot or what?

BennyD417

Baller
Well I can get that, but some ppl prefer balanced bats. Like say the stadium 2.1 vs the CL22. Or the ST100 vs the ST100H. I feel like you hear way more about the endloads....

TheBlack_Moses

Addicted to Softballfans
Swung all of the Easton's b1-l5 all of the demarini trips from the stadium 2.1-cl22 z2k el ri took the cake for me

superfonzie

MILE HI HEEL'Billy
escuzzzzzzz me!!!!

Worth WSE Duo or Resmondo....Theres a reason Resmondo is 8 time Major Champs...Superior Equipment.

There now /thread

Superior Equipment…. hah!!!!
try having the best players money can buy… and the best bats that money can buy !!!!!
they look a lil different this year.. see how they r in 2014

Super

d-wreck7

Addicted to Softballfans
Superior Equipment…. hah!!!!
try having the best players money can buy… and the best bats that money can buy !!!!!
they look a lil different this year.. see how they r in 2014

Super

Helps when your daddy runs Utrip too. I'm willing to put money on it that their Legits aren't like the ones sold by SBF. Of course people are gonna say they are. I've heard from numerous people who play conferance that their bats aren't the same as available to the public.

Jusrah99

No sir. Been thru a b1 and a b2 trying to compare to the z. Not even close

Youre doing it wrong sir! I tried all the Z's and theyre great bats, but overhyped IMO...especially the Z +...it really comes down to preference for all the high end bats...all of them hit good...

The B1 and B2 are up there, it does take a little work to break em in though...

Do you swing a balanced or EL Z?

tar.heelz07

Addicted to Softballfans
I can't bring myself to put down the SP12ST100. Bat is the hottest I have swung personally. There is your review on balanced BennyD417.

Balanced or end loaded and budget are all big factors. I have an end loaded and balanced Mizuno Blackout and got them for $100 each. No warranty but they last and they absolutely clobber the ball. Takes a while to open them up though. I've swung the ST100 and it was pretty damn hot too.

SmokeDK42

Addicted to Softballfans
My psycho supermax is nuts. Pulled the wrapper off of it last night and there is zero break in needed. GTG out of the wrapper.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dont get me wrong...demar did kill it with their ASA line, but they werent blowing eastons out of the water. I think the performance is similar, but the L4 felt better to me than the J3a...i actually liked the aftermath better than the J3, but still love the L4...the 2 i had were hot outta the wrapper

The FU was very underrated though...but i've been seeing a lot more people noticing theyre good bats...

I have to assume you guys haven't swung the ASA Combats. I'd put my ASA Wanted up against any non-senior bat. It is as hot now as my original DC Psycho was when it blew, and it's not even showing any webs or zippering. It's very close to the 1K swing mark. I haven't even broken in my DBASA yet. Can't stop swinging the Wanted.