ants.inyo.pants

hi.. i understand the Demarini White Steel is the best single wall bat out there (maybe biased opinion but oh well).. if you can find one? what would be the current value of one today nov 2017 of a Demarini White Steel brand new still in wrapper?

legend4130

Addicted to Softballfans
hi.. i understand the Demarini White Steel is the best single wall bat out there (maybe biased opinion but oh well).. if you can find one? what would be the current value of one today nov 2017 of a Demarini White Steel brand new still in wrapper?

Which white steel? The OG Steel?

mossman

That's how we dooze it!
Had one, didn't like it. All teammates kept using the older ones we have. But if older ones aren't available, last years steel would be the next best thing. (As far as metal goes)

legend4130

Addicted to Softballfans
Had one, didn't like it. All teammates kept using the older ones we have. But if older ones aren't available, last years steel would be the next best thing. (As far as metal goes)

I wonder if the 2018 Steel is going to be the same tech as the current one.

batrater

Addicted to Softballfans
The new Steels are actually the Raw Steel, they havent made the "White steel" with composite handle since 2014. That year was one of the best

mossman

That's how we dooze it!
The one pictured is better than the latest steel made. Which happens to be a Raw. Unless I’m mistaken, the one pictured was exclusive thru a sporting goods store?

Steele1930

Could anyone give me a list of single wall, ASA, slow pitch bats or point me in the direction of list? I’ve been having a problem finding what bats meat those requirements for my league. I’m not any good online. Any and all help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks and God Bless

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
Could anyone give me a list of single wall, ASA, slow pitch bats or point me in the direction of list? I’ve been having a problem finding what bats meat those requirements for my league. I’m not any good online. Any and all help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks and God Bless

Text me bro I’ll help out 9147073300