Why do people take coed softball so seriously?

2000_328ci

Extra Hitter
Faster than my 08 M3 :confused:
Yeup :)

Doing around 360 at the wheels. Stage 2 Active kit, headers, methanol injection, and a huuuuuuuuuuuuge pissing ability :)

Yours has a similar power output but the additional weight of the e90/e92/e93 chassis will hurt a bunch. Then again, you will likely beat me from a stoplight because my drivetrain isn't as beefy (especially true if you have paddles).

Regardless, they are all nice cars and what really matters is how we play on the softball field.. and I assure you guys are better than me :)

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
Yeup :)

Doing around 360 at the wheels. Stage 2 Active kit, headers, methanol injection, and a huuuuuuuuuuuuge pissing ability :)

Yours has a similar power output but the additional weight of the e90/e92/e93 chassis will hurt a bunch. Then again, you will likely beat me from a stoplight because my drivetrain isn't as beefy (especially true if you have paddles).

Regardless, they are all nice cars and what really matters is how we play on the softball field.. and I assure you guys are better than me :)

lol I have to agree and disagree with you here. BMW's are nice cars and I my softball skillz suck and I dont care. :D

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Because

Its all I have. OK soo I got ejected from the championship game Friday night would not leave and made our team forfeit, anybody else beat that one? :sorrysign:
Or should I say had :eek:

ming01

DMVWinning
I play a lot of ball like im sure most of you do...I play with all types of skill levels from recreational on up to B/A players. I have played in a broad spectrum of competition but I have yet to understand why guys take coed so seriously.

I see guys who I play with reguarly make fools of themselves in coed by arguing calls/acting out who would otherwise not do something like that. Ive seen more shaved/painted bats at that level of play as well. What gives?

trying to impress girls? usually theyre the guys who arent good anyways but think theyre hot s h i t

ming01

DMVWinning
lol, you guys are pathetic hypocrites. Some people actually enjoy co-ed competition. I do. I play tourney ball, rec ball and co-ed ball and I have the MOST fun in co-ed. We are competitive, as we play in Comp divisions and some of the biggest tournaments that have a co-ed bracket in TN. The fact of the matter is, people who ENJOY co-ed will take it serious. The ones of you that don't and only play because your wife is making you,etc.. are going to sit back and say why the hell is this so serious... point blank. It dosen't matter your talent level or level of play. Iv'e seen enough SBF forum nerds in person turn out to talk big game and be absolutely ****ing terrible in person so enough with your mojo about what level you play.. you're probably lying.. and if you're not.. your a catcher on a E rec team.

or the guys who play competitive mens realize it's COED

MarlSrSoftball

Into Semi-Retirement Still activebut not League
As I was preached too over the years is if you are keeping score you are playing to win, makes do difference what level.

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
If u aren't there to put forth real effort and try and win or at least play respectably I don't want you on my team....I don't give a **** if that makes me a DB or "that guy"

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!
It's just people's competitive nature flaring it's sometimes ugly head. It's why you get brawls at little league football games among parents. You'd get the same buffoonery at a whiffle ball league if it involved competition.

This is the correct answer

MarlSrSoftball

Into Semi-Retirement Still activebut not League
theres a difference between playing to win and being a total dbag/trash talking/super seriousness

Agree, but there shouldn't be any of that at any level. You usually get the from the less talented players. I haven't seen that much from the good players Once in awhile we come across that 1 jerk but he is quickly shut down by either his team or the league.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
I play Co Ed Rec and try to enjoy it. Its meant to be fun but no one says u cant play hard to win.I try not to hurt anyone especially myself........
I get tired of leagues and umpires that make up rules, the little Nazi the TKOd me told our third base girl she could not block the bag on a slide, I shoulda had her kick his midget ass....