why have Mizuno bats been outlawed???

Aguynamedpat

NSA Super World Champion
Hmm, Im not sure. I only recognized a few of their guys. They took 3 or 4 from their normal team that I saw.

Aguynamedpat

NSA Super World Champion
The only thing about GA teams is they were not allowed upper class pick ups, everyone they took was on an E ISA roster this year or not on one at all.

I asked one of our softball sluts on our team who plays 5 nights a week and every weekend, and he said his name is Billy, doesnt know his last name.

Dugan8

Star Player
Yeah I think its "BS" that I purchased a Craze two weeks ago at E Rec Worlds in Cherokee, personally from the SC state director. Then after our second game this past weekend (E Worlds) told it was banned. Do they plan on having these bats approved? If not I might as well junk the damn thing being I play league at the park ran by the state director of GA and we play with the ISA bat list as well. Could have spent that $90 on something else! Should have been informed........

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
there are a lot of rumors about who new what or rather who didn't know. that is one reason that i wanted to ask on here and see if there is any way to get some clarity.

CUT 4

Addicted to Softballfans
Well I wish I would have known that when that kid from Crossfire was swining the Mizuno Blackout and hit that piss missile by me when I quick pitched him. haha. That kid struck the ball quite well!

Country35

Banned User
If CA Gear had conference players maybe I gotta shot after all, they hit some gas but they werent that good

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
IMO If its not on the utrip banned list and has a utrip stamp, you should be able to use it.

WTF does UTrip have to do with ISA???

GO FIGURE, E came down to CA Gear Alabama and Fantasyland (Alabama Alley Cats). CA Gear had 2 conference players on their team, and Fantasyland hasnt played anything E all year long. Oh well, somehow they were approved, and we just didnt hit against Fantasyland. Theyre a good group of guys and a damn good team.

The only thing about GA teams is they were not allowed upper class pick ups, everyone they took was on an E ISA roster this year or not on one at all.

I don't understand what "not being on a roster" has to do with being able to play E or not. That was a big debate here in NJ about that loaded up JA team that had at least 3 C players on it....who didn't play ISA all year :rolleyes: It doesn't matter if you never played a certain association, or haven't played it in a few years or whatever lame excuse guys try to make......your skill set is your skill set. If you played C/B all year in UTrip or NSA or whatever, you are definitely not an E player in ANY association.

It may "technically" be within the rules, but that's where the Directors come into play. In JA's case, the State Director happens to be their coach :rolleyes: No integrity, and those types should receive attention from the ISA National office in the form of a warning or even a suspension. IMO, JA brought negative attention to NJ softball with their antics. The worst thing is they didn't win anything so that same Director will probably try it again in the future and feel justified. By no means is this limited to NJ though.....as some of you mentioned about the GA and AL teams.

Not everyone deserves to win a National title, but they at least deserve a chance through FAIR competition.

whogotz

dilligaf?
We played two of the 4 toughest teams in our first 4 games. We opened up with New River Welding (Stovepipes Seahawks), then played Coastal Merchants, Fantasyland, and Absolut Madness. The only true E team that we played was Coastal Merchants.

As the coach of Absolut Madness, thank you for the compliment. That was a great game we had with Southland. I would have offered a beer to a fellow board bro if I knew you were on that team.

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
As the coach of Absolut Madness, thank you for the compliment. That was a great game we had with Southland. I would have offered a beer to a fellow board bro if I knew you were on that team.

How did you guys end up?? You hit it well against us, and then I heard you guys beat Southland.. I played catch with your 5-man my last 2 ABs...:(

whogotz

dilligaf?
How did you guys end up?? You hit it well against us, and then I heard you guys beat Southland.. I played catch with your 5-man my last 2 ABs...:(

damn it, another board guy i missed? we ended up 5-2. We beat Evercast Lures Friday night. Then lost to Hard Knocks (blue). Won four more to make it to Sunday. Won our first one Sunday morning, then lost by one to Bad Ponies.

Anyone know the team Players Only from North Georgia? I would like to know if their LF is ok after he took that ball off the back of his head.

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
damn it, another board guy i missed? we ended up 5-2. We beat Evercast Lures Friday night. Then lost to Hard Knocks (blue). Won four more to make it to Sunday. Won our first one Sunday morning, then lost by one to Bad Ponies.

Anyone know the team Players Only from North Georgia? I would like to know if their LF is ok after he took that ball off the back of his head.

We hauled ass after the game, and went straight to Applebees, then Heartbreakers after that... I could have used that beer! :D

Stretch19

Grow up
WTF does UTrip have to do with ISA???

I don't understand what "not being on a roster" has to do with being able to play E or not. That was a big debate here in NJ about that loaded up JA team that had at least 3 C players on it....who didn't play ISA all year :rolleyes: It doesn't matter if you never played a certain association, or haven't played it in a few years or whatever lame excuse guys try to make......your skill set is your skill set. If you played C/B all year in UTrip or NSA or whatever, you are definitely not an E player in ANY association.

It may "technically" be within the rules, but that's where the Directors come into play. In JA's case, the State Director happens to be their coach :rolleyes: No integrity, and those types should receive attention from the ISA National office in the form of a warning or even a suspension. IMO, JA brought negative attention to NJ softball with their antics. The worst thing is they didn't win anything so that same Director will probably try it again in the future and feel justified. By no means is this limited to NJ though.....as some of you mentioned about the GA and AL teams.

Not everyone deserves to win a National title, but they at least deserve a chance through FAIR competition.

i think the only people that complained about them were the people from NJ...nobody that i saw at the fields who watched them play were blown away by what they had on their roster...they played well and won a few games, had a good showing, but as you can see were very beatable....certainly nothing to get all worked up about

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
i think the only people that complained about them were the people from NJ...nobody that i saw at the fields who watched them play were blown away by what they had on their roster...they played well and won a few games, had a good showing, but as you can see were very beatable....certainly nothing to get all worked up about

Does that make it ok???

The teams that beat them finished in the top 10 correct?

squeakslang3

offically unofficial
5 of our guys went to platinum saturday for 3hrs and dropped close to a 1k. They couldnt believe they allow touching down here lol.

Stretch19

Grow up
Does that make it ok???

The teams that beat them finished in the top 10 correct?

im assuming so...i figured the NJ team that was the talk of the board on here and NJ board finished either 9th or 13th

it doesnt make it ok buy like i said, the only people that gave a **** about their roster/team were the people on here or on the NJ board...i didnt hear anyone at the tourney complain about the team they had there, even teams that they beat

5 of our guys went to platinum saturday for 3hrs and dropped close to a 1k. They couldnt believe they allow touching down here lol.

they dont allow it, they encourage it...

NYYanks120

Addicted to Softballfans
im assuming so...i figured the NJ team that was the talk of the board on here and NJ board finished either 9th or 13th

it doesnt make it ok buy like i said, the only people that gave a **** about their roster/team were the people on here or on the NJ board...i didnt hear anyone at the tourney complain about the team they had there, even teams that they beat

they dont allow it, they encourage it...
No complaining at all...everyone knew this wasn't an E tournament.....our highest player was a C player, whereas some other teams had conference players so everyone knew it was gonna happen

Country35

Banned User
I saw maybe 1/3 of the E was actually E teams......you gotta expect this stuff; isa check, worlds check, no enforcement checkmate

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans

We watched you guys play Carolina Roidz right before our game vs Do Work Saturday Morning... Did your LF go to Platinum before Saturday's game?? Gotta love the "Ultimate Warrior/Sting" look! :D

Stretch19

Grow up
We watched you guys play Carolina Roidz right before our game vs Do Work Saturday Morning... Did your LF go to Platinum before Saturday's game?? Gotta love the "Ultimate Warrior/Sting" look! :D

you mean this guy?

IMAG1610.jpg

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
we got a good chuckle out of it as well...along w/ the fake scorpion tat on his neck

He had a spider on the other side... Dude came up with the bases loaded and 2 outs in the bottom of the 7th (Tied)... we were all cheering for him to get a hit... Well, didnt happen.

Stretch19

Grow up
must have washed the spider off prior to seeing him play the 12 game...i just caught the scorpion and the eagle on his forearm...he had a lonnnnnnnnnng swing for sure

baldgriff

Lead Oompah Loompah....
He had a spider on the other side... Dude came up with the bases loaded and 2 outs in the bottom of the 7th (Tied)... we were all cheering for him to get a hit... Well, didnt happen.

Yeah I was really pulling for him too!! I am the Pitcher for the MN E Team.