Why put sizes on item? info please

GNOLAUM

*insert dope custom title here
20140226_142123_zpse9993316.jpg

These are two different big namesoftball companies both the same style of shorts (I assume) and both in size XL. Follow the website size charts and this is the result. I can not stand the irregularity in these Chinese made brands. There should be disclaimers on your websites regarding sizing. I'm frustrated to say the least. Top pair are Boombah and the bottom pair are Tyja.:mad:

Rynxprs

Red-Eye Sports
it's not the same style of short at all first off.
Inseams are different on all shorts. Even from companies that i buy blanks from. Some are 9", some are 10" some are 11". That should be in the product descriptions on peoples websites.
Boombahs are probably a 9" inseam...TYJAs are probably a 11" inseam. Just guessing.

GNOLAUM

The boombahs fit me perfect. The Tyja literally go past my shins. It's true red eye that they are different style of shorts but that is pretty unacceptable. And I know I have spoken to you about your products on Facebook as well. I went with these Tyja because of the price I got them. To be honest the Boombahs are actually very well made. The in seams even have relief in buttocks area like real shorts should. It's these Chinese cheap companies that I am most irritated with and the companies that embroider their logo on them and charge 5 times what they pay for them. Softball as a sport deserves better. I think this is why most don't even bother buying softball specific shoes from these companies because they can get a superior shoe at either the same price or less with big name brands. Just my .02

Rynxprs

Red-Eye Sports
these microfiber shorts aren't for everyone. Tyja shorts are probably the widest in the legs that i have come across.

GNOLAUM

I should have went with red eye. Good thing my wife's mom is a seamstress and is gonna fix em up to fit.

sjury

The Old Man
I used to work in the industry. The size in shorts is just for the waist. You can buy shorts from various manufacturers, like Badger, Gamegear (made in USA in UTAH), Augusta, etc, with inseams from 7 inches to 12 inches, actually as little as 3 inches in women's running shorts. As a consumer I understand your frustration, because unless the company rep tells you the length, you will never know what you're getting. I got shorts for my team a few years ago and thought 9 inches was a happy medium, and had half the guys complaining that they were too short, they wanted the long Jordan style shorts at or below the knees. What can you do? Funny thing is some Boombah's are made in China, and I believe Tyja makes then here...LOL

Yatzeelogoz

Stop it Stoopit
20140226_142123_zpse9993316.jpg

These are two different big namesoftball companies both the same style of shorts (I assume) and both in size XL. Follow the website size charts and this is the result. I can not stand the irregularity in these Chinese made brands. There should be disclaimers on your websites regarding sizing. I'm frustrated to say the least. Top pair are Boombah and the bottom pair are Tyja.:mad:

People are all different sizes, I can't even get one leg in boombahs stuff!

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
You are from SoCal don't all of you wear shorts between the knee and ankle anyway?

BTW, I knew you ordered this stuff so I called a relative to make sure they would F with you. :D

Jimmy34

Board Prick
You are from SoCal don't all of you wear shorts between the knee and ankle anyway?

BTW, I knew you ordered this stuff so I called a relative to make sure they would F with you. :D

:thumb: OK, that's funny...

I actually like the TYJA shorts, they are roomy and good size for my massive quads and go to my knee, Xl fit fine and I'm 6' 200lbs (solid rock, well not really but whatever), if I wore those boombah shorts with that short inseam it'd be like the Bike coaches shorts in the 80's and 90's...

I do tell people the TYJA shorts are roomy so don't order up...

crdawg2521

PowerTek Performance Apparel & Lizard Skins Rep.
You should put a pair of boxers and then tighty whities on top of them and re-take the pic.

Different brands different cuts but all basically similar in waist size and that is the only norm from brand to brand.

No different than shoes that all size 11's are not the same from Nike to 3n2 to Boombah to New Balance to Mizuno to Tanel, etc, etc. Almost every single brand will have a different fit for the exact same size 11. Why each shoe is unique to itself from different uppers, materials, toe boxes, midsoles, insoles, etc.

It's also kind of like ******* on 23 yr old college girls as you get a range from A cup to G cup. All in college and all 23 yrs olds but I don't see a problem with any of them:thumb:

Quite your whining and just wear both at the same time and be done with it.

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
those are two different styles and materials of shorts. the boombahs are [court]mesh. the others are microfiber. i haven't found ONE company who sells microfiber shorts that aren't cholo cut. it doesn't help they're they all come from the same place, hence all the same style/cut. order different style get different sizes shorts.

do you expect to get the same size shirt when you buy a tailored or slim fit **** versus when you buy a regular shirt?

mihklo

Hey bro sorry you didn't like them. I am having to send a bunch back because of the sizing. That's why I said they're at least a size big.

GNOLAUM

Hey bro sorry you didn't like them. I am having to send a bunch back because of the sizing. That's why I said they're at least a size big.

It has nothing to do with you at all. :bigok: You guys must have felt the same way when trying these on huh?