Winners of the Rodriguez custom glove giveaway

Addicted to Softballfans
I just ordered my glove today actually, so I am excited, I will post some pictures of it when it arrives in the mail in a month or two!

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
So you had to be queer to win? :confused:

Seriously, congrats and as others have said it was pretty cool for RDZ and getahit to do this.

bartmanz

Addicted to Softballfans
Want_A_Cookie.jpg

Mattdawg18

Schmoozerator on SBZ
I do like cookies though.

Be happy with your damn glove........seriously though, congrats. Next thing ya do is order the batting gloves. They are saweet and durable as hell. Lasted the whole season so far.............now I need some wood to knock on.

Addicted to Softballfans
Excited to get this thing, will be my Xmas gift to myself from Santa :p

geta hit

r.i.p teddy garcia teddy3
pics are in other manufacture thread post says new rodtiguez gloves including glove giveaway winners

Addicted to Softballfans
I will post pictures and also post when I receive it, it was supposed to get mailed out thursday so hopefully be here early in the week next week! Super stoked, to bad the weather is slowly turning to crap here in MT.

Addicted to Softballfans
Nice man, well that sucks, got the glove today, but it was the wrong one...i ordered a 1B glove, and got a 14" outfield glove...wayyy to big for an outfield glove anyways....hopefully i can get the correct one sent to me and all. Was thinking of getting an infielders glove, but I'll hold off for now untill I see if things work out.