Wish me luck, Wife says she got me a softball related Christmas present!!!

Lord7

Banned User
Im opening tonight and will report back. She never gets me softball stuff, so Im kind of nervous!

whogotz

dilligaf?
prediction - she heard you say they call you hammer. walking around walmart she sees a bat that says hammer on it. enjoy your new easton buddy

superfonzie

MILE HI HEEL'Billy
maybe some of these ….???

Im opening tonight and will report back. She never gets me softball stuff, so Im kind of nervous!

1054hep.jpg

35daw4p.jpg

2rprbs5.jpg

Super

Last edited:

Lord7

Banned User
Well what was it?

Im sorry it took me so long to update. To be honest, Ive been very upset all day bc of my wife's goofy present. I came out of the shower and found this under my tree...

Closer inspection showed this...

I tried to not show how upset I was but seriously, its like she doesnt even know me. I quit playing ASA ball a month ago, what the heck am I going to do with stupid ASA bats??? Ive been with this woman over 5 years and she pulls this kind of trick??? Seriously we have children together and you dont know I dont play ASA ball??? Give me a break!!!
I pretended I liked the gift...

But soon as she went to the other room, I let my son know how I really felt...

She blew nearly half of my Christmas bonus on ASA softball bats. I cant even swing a bat for like 6 months bc of my surgery. Way to ruin Christmas! Ill get over it but I sure hope she knows how good she has it. I will forgive her with time I imagine

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Ok, that was a quality post. I will never admit to saying it though.