World Series

Primo

fat and famous pablo
They had their shot and couldn't get a run across....pissed on the ball the first several innings and then that big mother ****er settled in and it was too late....

Giants didnt have one bad swing all night, i thought. They looked like they just missed every single pitch

Giants, IMO, look like what the royals would be in 3 years if they all stayed put

Well see what happens with the rest of that rotation.

I'd give up 8 trillion dollars for the panik kid

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
#soreloser

CalebJoseph102214.jpg

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Royals best inning, almost a fight. Kinda but not really.
You should leave more often.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I missed the whole game until then.....

Not suprised.

Giants staff is terrible outside of the Neanderthal

rossthefireman

mexicola
Strickland is nothing but another 22 year old fireballer with a temper that will be out of the majors in three years because god forbid he learns to pitch. Anyone in the bigs can hit a flat 98 mph fastball with zero movement.

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
Hunter Strickland yelled "get to your dugout, boy"

With no baseball tonight, im going to guess ESPN uses this opportunity to spur a "is this racist" conversation with all their talking heads. Steven A. Smith will give us incredible insight in a totally unbiased way.

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
Strickland is the one that needs to keep quiet and realize that he got got by a guy who averages maybe 6 HR's a year.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Strickland is nothing but another 22 year old fireballer with a temper that will be out of the majors in three years because god forbid he learns to pitch. Anyone in the bigs can hit a flat 98 mph fastball with zero movement.

Sounds like Matt Lindstrom

DRock88

What's the problem here?
Got some decisions to make on both sides. I think Dyson should start over Aoki at this juncture. Butler has to sit, and he's been through thick and thin. SF has to decide what they're going to do with the bullpen. Outside of MadBum, I don't see any SF starter going deep into a game. Who can close doors?

The Guthrie-Hudson matchup is intriguing because they've both been around the block, with Hudson obviously having the postseason experience. KC hits righties well, though. Vogelsong is not very good, and I'd assume KC will throw Vargas in game 4. I like Vargas. MadBum and Shields toe it again on Sunday.

Game 3 is a toss up for me. Game 4 is all KC. Game 5 is another toss up, as I think KC will make adjustments to MadBum and Shields will find it. Going out on a limb, but I think this series heads back to KC with the Royals up 3-2. But, it's hard for me to look past the consistent postseason success of SF. I just don't see them closing it out, and heading back to KC may be a death sentence for SF.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Pitch maddy next game so he can throw 7, if they can get there. Only chance they have, IMO.

DRock88

What's the problem here?
I don't think he can throw MadBum yet. It's more of a risk than it seems. The matchups moving forward would be too lopsided to the Royals and, should MadBum lose, he might not even get to throw again. I'd pitch him, though.

I think Vogelsong throws well enough to win today, but doesn't. I think he sucks but he's kinda due to throw well. I like Vargas a lot, and he's the silent killer on that staff, but he may struggle today in SF.

I stand by my prediction: this series goes back to KC with SF in the hole 3-2. The Royals confidence has to be soaring now, and that's very dangerous.