World Series

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Panik does that and posey swings at the first pitch out of the zone and gbdp

I'd pull your dumbass.....you can't help some things. Errors happen, off nights etc....but zero excuse for dumb mental mistakes

Primo

fat and famous pablo
My buddy is about 6 rows behjnd e.....he had 15 sets of tickets becuase people were out o town

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I'm not a baseball historian but with dyson in center, where does this team rank on all time defense in the ws?

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
For better or worse, if I made it to the show, I would be eerily similar to Pence. But lhb.

stork

Where is that graphic I posted awhile back. Unscientifically, they rank in the upper 10% I would guess.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
For better or worse, if I made it to the show, I would be eerily similar to Pence. But lhb.

Wonder if joe buck would suck you off too?

As much as he looks like Christopher Lloyd, I'm guessing he hopes buck turns into Michael j fox and can rub him out at 88 mph with that Parkinson's disease

stork

It was definitely more aimed at his grace or lack there of. I would just hope I hit as well. I guess I would have to to stick.

Mike Bradley

Addicted to Softballfans
Panik does that and posey swings at the first pitch out of the zone and gbdp

I'd pull your dumbass.....you can't help some things. Errors happen, off nights etc....but zero excuse for dumb mental mistakes

I'm a Giants fan, but Posey is the worst "superstar" in the game right now. Between his double plays and getting tossed at home, he is not worth that contract he signed.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Trips, i know you saw that side by side comparison they just did

Never argue with me again....you know ****

3XC

Big Truss
Nope, didn't see it, doubt it happened, you're a proven fabricator.

Remember when you said T.Y. Hilton wasn't a #1? Will be top 3 in the NFL in receptions and yards this year.

DRock88

What's the problem here?
This is one of the more intriguing game 7s in awhile for me.

I'm anxious to see what SF does with the pitching staff. How quick is the hook for Hudson? Then, do you go to MadBum right away or somebody else? Did they pull Peavy early to eat a few innings up? It's almost as if SF made up their mind that today would be a committee approach. Keep KC off balance. I'm not sure that's the right move, but Bochy's resume is slightly better than mine. I'd throw MadBum until his arm fell off. KC has made zero adjustment to him thus far.

I'm also anxious to see how this young and inexperienced KC team handles the situation. Will they come out flat like game 1? Or, will the savage approach shine through like game 6? Defensively, they need to be on top of their game. Making the routine plays and stealing a few hits could prove to be the difference. Also, can Guthrie get them to the pen with a lead? How will the pen respond when it matters most? Who do they use to eat innings if Guthrie struggles early?

Game 6 was amazing to watch. Ventura looked like a kid in a candy store. Here, hit this. The KC bats were alive and well but, as previously mentioned, SF could have simply been eating innings in prep of today. In any case, the on field play and at the plate was wholly ironic. KC looked like the more experienced team. SF had some mental breakdowns (see Brandon Belt) and horrible plate discipline (see Buster Posey).

I had said that Baltimore-KC was my World Series, and it sure was a thriller. But, I've gotten very interested in the chess match of this series. If this turns into a manager's game, it's difficult for me to bet against Bruce Bruce (and alot has to do with some of the bonehead decisions Yost has made).

I'm taking KC because I believe in destiny. Those kids love the game and it's been loving them back.

3XC

Big Truss
The Orioles made journeyman scrub Jeremy Guthrie look like Cy Young.

Bochy is about 40 times the manager Yost is. Yost will go to his pen early and follow the formula. I think the game will be tied late and one of the KC 3, probably Herrera since his run is absolutely unsustainable, takes the L.

Buster Posey homers off Herrera and the stat nerds will blow a prostate.

trip

stfu
if the giants win it'll be because of sandoval. then he'll end up parlaying that into a contract with the red sox twice what he should get paid.

DRock88

What's the problem here?
In a way, Herrera is incredible. His stuff is electric, and moves. In another way, he's beatable. His location is sometimes awful, which really should mean baserunners and/or bombs. We shall see.

Yost will definitely have the whole thing jotted down on paper. Bochy will play it as he sees it.

3XC

Big Truss
Ned Yost is the guy who got Cs and Ds in school so his mom marched into the Principals office, flipped her ***** switch, and now he gets to take untimed exams and doesn't have to do homework anymore. You know, because of his "disability."