World Series

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
All these games seem to be decided by who wins the first 2 innings.
I would actually support a 0-0 game going into the 9th.

trip

stfu
who do you think they're going to get? lester is selling or has already sold his house there, a clear indication he doesn't want to go back. the yankees will outbid the redsox for scherzer. ervin santana isn't a front of the line starter and i just don't see shields going there.

Ronnie G

Star Player
who do you think they're going to get? lester is selling or has already sold his house there, a clear indication he doesn't want to go back. the yankees will outbid the redsox for scherzer. ervin santana isn't a front of the line starter and i just don't see shields going there.

i think the sox will look at other options, i i dont see them overspending for a corner infielder.

trade for bryce harper, i see that happening.

trip

stfu
lol you are as delusional as joee5 and bigcat if you think that's the case.

i just listed all the viable starting pitchers not worth a bag of dog ****

Ronnie G

Star Player
cole hamels, james shields i think they'll grab someone like headley at 3b

they'll look at the trade options

and fwiw, the yankees arent in a position to "outspend" anyone right now until they unload some salary

trip

stfu
they've only got two prospects in the top 50 and i've never heard of either of them. they ain't trading for anyone outside of jarrod washburn caliber

stork

Sheeeet. Better do better than that. Every damn gape does that unintentionally anyway. I am cat-like.

And whatchu know about lifts, gondie man? You sip hot cocoa on the way up too?

stork

We have this new lift at BC that is a combo gondie/6-chair alternating thing. Should make it nice since all the touristas will be in the gondie line. Just like at V...15 minute wait for the gondola and 15 seconds for the chair.

trip

stfu
i hate the tram and gondola. absolutely hate it. being on the tram reminds me of being in a ****ing military transport vehicle. toe to heel with 100 other people with no room to even breathe but all you can smell is someone's body odor or weed breath. and you have to wait like 40 minutes. 40 minutes is like half as much as i want to be out there on the weekends.

i'll stay at mid mountain or higher and jump on the lifts with no line

stork

Yep. I ****ing hate lines. I can knock it out in 3 hours on a Mon/Tues what would take me all day on a Saturday, and leave not wanting to kill someone.

trip

stfu
InsistentPerkyGilamonster.gif

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Nope, didn't see it, doubt it happened, you're a proven fabricator.

Remember when you said T.Y. Hilton wasn't a #1? Will be top 3 in the NFL in receptions and yards this year.

You gutless cowardly slobbering jerk.....

You owe me an apology. This is twice now you've been ass raped by nationally broadcasted games siding with me and I won't be stiffed a second time

Apologize

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Timmy Hud..... I got to root for the ol fart.

If KC pen blows this game it will be crazzzzzy.

Marshenko

Lester really likes Boston.

WEEI said:
So, Jon Lester’s house is on the market.
When the news came out that the pitcher was putting his Newton Highlands’ house up for sale — asking $1,850,000 — the assumption was that he was already locked into moving on from the Red Sox.

But according to a source familiar with the situation, the thinking behind Lester surfacing a listing for the house was this:

1. He wanted to get out in front of the process if he did sign with another team.

2. There is an assumption that the window of free agency is short enough that are no guarantees an acceptable offer would come in during that time span.

3. He is putting the house on the market with the obvious understanding that it can be taken off if it appears a deal with the Red Sox can be struck.

4. Lester would not be averse to purchasing a different house in the area if he re-signs with the Red Sox (particularly considering his growing family and annual income).

Lester also just bought a $3.4 million house in the Atlanta suburb of Pleasant Hills in April.