Worth Mach 1

newsurfer06

Addicted to Softballfans
Its 1oz over the listed weight and very stiff. Not impressed by the exit speed. I've only put 80 hits on it.

Smarten43

Addicted to Softballfans
I just broke mine out of the wrapper couple of days ago, does have a heavy end load. I was impressed with the exit speed (maybe I'm easily impressed)--we'll see how it goes as it breaks in.

I got 26 weighted 26 put maybe 100 swings on it decent distance in exit speed hoping it’s got a few more degrees of hotness in it. Seems durable it was 50 degrees no damage

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
1st off I'm used to swinging mostly 12" model Sr. Bats.. i.e. OG Dudleys and Adidas... I have a 28oz Mach 1... Nevertheless, this longer barrel full-ounce bat feels remarkably good and the exit speed on the ball is extremely impressive. I did try the 27 and 26, both did not fit my type of swing and did not have the same distance. My 28oz. So far has about 100 from BP and 50+ off the tee with a range of 320-330 with no issues. The wrist snap along with the barrel whip felt good on the ball, barely had any miss-hits pop-ups or grounders. For those who love a full EL Sr. bats, I suggest you try out this bat should you get a chance, you will approve the Mach 1 and genuinely get one. In tournaments, I will use this in the early games and then go with the 28oz JB Fusion 21' in the later games...

mnball

Addicted to Softballfans
bat is legit and one of the best sr bats out there right now. I love the full OZ EL and on my 26oz - you know its there.
sweet spot is huge and any mi****s just don't seem to happen with this bat. Im normally swinging a 12" barrel anyways so this 13.5" to me is massive . after 50 cuts its open. and then it just gets better and better and it has that second gear for distance which most sr bats don't have - this one does. Dave V from sr bat reviews has this bat tied for the number 1 spot with the 2021 Suncoast 12" EL and his Mach1 has over 1200 swings on it - that should clear up any debates on the performance and durability on this stick.

denthepitcher

SF Native
My brother has 2 28 oz, and one the end cap came off completely, and the other has started to separate as well.
He called the place where he bought them and was basically told to glue them back on himself.

Put a lot of swings on it very durable in hits gas got a line on it looks like beginning of crack but can’t feel it definitely worth the money. Worth Mach 1

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
My brother has 2 28 oz, and one the end cap came off completely, and the other has started to separate as well.
He called the place where he bought them and was basically told to glue them back on himself.
Den,
I have a 27oz, and the endcap started to separate, and then it ejected out in a BP session, about 2 weeks ago WTF :( and it broke off. The endcap and the EL is a one-piece unit. I'll try to post pics...

denthepitcher

SF Native
Den,
I have a 27oz, and the endcap started to separate, and then it ejected out in a BP session, about 2 weeks ago WTF :( and it broke off. The endcap and the EL is a one-piece unit. I'll try to post pics...
Mach one.JPG Mach 1.JPG Mach 1 endcaps.jpg

Here's both bats and end caps. My brother said he has less than 300 swings on either bat.

The breakage looks almost identical on both. Sucks, I have a 26 and 27 NIW and now I don't want to swing them.

Have you reached out to Worth/Miken? So far my brother has had no luck getting replacements or refund, but I'm thinking if more and more people keep bringing up the same issue, maybe that'll change.

Keep us posted please.

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
Mines was the same way, the cap snapped off by breaking off, and then in a BP session, the cap came flying out. It's a complete load device into the barrel end. I sold the 27oz to a buddy who will use it for BP... without the cap, it's the very same weight. But it may not pass by an umpire who looks at-bats during a game

sun5150

i had that happened to my yellow Freak 23. I glued it back using the white 3M marine glue.

denthepitcher

SF Native
I guess enough complaints have been coming in. My brother got an RA and is sending both bats in for repair.

I'll post when that process is complete.