For Sale Worth PST 137

tc86bmsn

Addicted to Softballfans
picture.php

picture.php

has about 200 swings on it..very clean bat. No waves, flat spots, taper dings, or end cap seperation. Looking for 130 shipped. Paypal as gift or add fees. NO TRADES AT THIS TIME... If you PM me with a trade i will respond by saying something bad about your mother!

uniballer

Addicted to Softballfans
Ah man, this is my favorite bat of all time. If it was a non recert and no stress lines on the taper I would have gave you 200 for it!!! BTW300 if you want to turn it for a good profit LMK :D

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Ah man, this is my favorite bat of all time. If it was a non recert and no stress lines on the taper I would have gave you 200 for it!!! BTW300 if you want to turn it for a good profit LMK :D

If I didn't have the one I got from you, I would have jumped on it. Mom doesn't need a Xmas present, right? lol

uniballer

Addicted to Softballfans
^^^^One this nice in 27oz is so hard to find! I was so bummed when I scrolled down and saw it had sold! Hope yours treated you right this fall?...and I'm sure your mom would have understood when she was told it was a PST :D

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I should have snapped it up in case you wanted it. I will not fail you next time. :eek: :(

tc86bmsn

Addicted to Softballfans
wow.....steal right there. I didn't even have a chance to PM the guy before it was sold :(

i have never tried to turn a proffit off of anyone here. If you look back at the stuff i sold and the price it sold for you will see for yourself. i only try to get what i have in it wich was only 130.00.

uniballer

Addicted to Softballfans
^^^^your right that stinks so will throw up one anyway cause its a sweet 137 and cheers to you sir for being a good board bro and hooking that guy up!

PST BROTHERHOOD BUMP!!!! :D