WSC Opener Sturtevant WI April 7th

KappaKid83

Bubblers Are For Drinking
Whos all going to be there, Ill be there with Tiny T's/Buzdums and Ill be on the mound all day, hopefully a long day at that.

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
Yup, 8:00AM is gonna come quick.....considering it is 3:00 AM, I worked last night, got hammered at the brewer game today, slept 2 hours, and now I'm working again! I should be a stud tomorrow! At least I'll get another 2 hour nap before I have to leave haha.

and BTW J, who are we even playing for? I know it's Klu's team but what is our name?

klu

on the mound
Chris n Jesse. We are team rush even tho the majority of the team is rawson field allstars

Let's go rush!

KappaKid83

Who ended up taking this down, we were 0-3 and lost to Rush our last game in the lower, not a solid defensive/offensive day for us at all. Learning curve is definitely prevelant on a young team like ours.

Kleinjohnson

Swinger... NOT collector
Were you guys the team that we were playing when Chris got drilled in the ankle while standing at first?

klu

on the mound
Cobra....how is he doing...we heard that from the next field over... Hope he's doing ok

cobraklr96

Swings the best- STADIUMS
He has a brain bleed. They transfered him to st Luke's ICU. Still waiting to for the doc to check him out. High spirits though, talking n can move. Glad he didn't take it in the face.

cobraklr96

Yea we were getting annoyed. Waiting for two hours to play was getting old. We came out the third game against regulators and started to hit better even though it turned unlimited arch on both teams. Last game was bottoms up who blasted 14 runs n 4hr in the top of 1 and was 17-9 in the third with us up when it happened. The whole team was just done with it...

KappaKid83

We were Buzdums, dont think anyone got hit when we were playing you. What team was the guy from that got hit, lower or upper and from what team.

cobraklr96

Why would they take the bat? Our guy hit him..

Yapper played on my team we weresubbing on killing streak they were in lowers

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
I was not there but what I heard Is someone went box? Apparently not correct?

Last edited:

klu

on the mound
Lotta people went box. The only thing extreme was the guy smoked while standing on first by his teammate. Very scary.

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
ok for some reason I thought the guy smoked on first got hit in the ankle area? And I thought a pitcher was lined in the head. So the guy on 1st caught it in the dome?

bdclubber

Addicted to Softballfans
I shot the box (on accident) against Chomps team. Lined it off the pitchers foot into center field. Game between Subway and Bubbas had a nice little middle war for an inning

cobraklr96

My guy was on first. Our lefty who swings heavy went after a short pitch n pulled hard down the line. He had just enough time to move his head a few inches. If he didn't I'm not sure he would have been nearly as Lucky.

N yea when subway shot on bubbas we all knew what was coming. Not a team to go middle n talk smack too.

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
The confusion here, I think.....is I was hit in the leg while standing on 1st base by a lefty teammate who hit a scud I never even saw. That was a few hours after the poor soul who was hit in the head while on 1st by his own teammate as well.

I'm in much better shape. Just a swollen calf/ankle/foot, and some pretty colors lol. Doesn't even really hurt to walk on it now, just swollen.

Kleinjohnson

Swinger... NOT collector
I don't know where Lemmer got the idea from, but I doubt there is a single team at any of these tournaments that enjoys a 5-6 hour break in between games. I listened to him explain that he does it on purpose, and I couldn't believe it. That's gotta stop. He said something like, so guys could get breakfast or something stupid like that. who the fuhk eats a 5hr breakfast? All it does is allow me to get super tired and gives my muscles just enough time to tighten up between games then pull something as soon as I have to start moving again.

chris21

Addicted to Softballfans
some of the longer breaks are nice...gives you a chance to get some food and take a break...I didn't see the 5-6 hour stuff though. I know that a couple of the fields got behind and that may have contributed to it..

Kleinjohnson

Swinger... NOT collector
Honestly 2 hours at most is plenty of time to get food if you need to. Our first game was at 8 and our next one wasn't til 2, which ended up being played at 3.

wtp12

meh.........
My guy was on first. Our lefty who swings heavy went after a short pitch n pulled hard down the line. He had just enough time to move his head a few inches. If he didn't I'm not sure he would have been nearly as Lucky.

N yea when subway shot on bubbas we all knew what was coming. Not a team to go middle n talk smack too.

Glad it was not any worse for your guy that got hit.
Now why would you say that about bubbas? That is one reason they win so much is cuz people are afraid to hit middle, (I am not sayin hit at the pitcher). They have you guys beat before you hit the field if you are afraid to hit there. Ya they are good hitters for the most part but come on its part of the game, and they hit middle and talk more **** than anyone out there :eek:.. I am not bashing bubbs at all and most of the guys I am friends with on and off the field, I just dont understand why you would play different against them than anyone else. :confused: