WTF is GSL?????

WARPIG #14

"JOIN THE REVOLUTION"
Designated Homerun Hitter:
All teams may have one designated homerun hitter (DHH) that, without penalty, may hit a homerun every time at bat. Teams must designate their DHH prior to the start of the game, or there won't be a DHH for that team. Should the DHH be walked, whether intentional or not, the next person to hit a home run may do so without penalty, until the DHH’s spot comes back up in the line-up.

WARPIG #14

"JOIN THE REVOLUTION"
Classification Homerun Limit:
1) ( OPEN ) DHH + six (6) over the fence home runs then all other over the fence home runs are outs
2) ( C ) DHH + four (4) over the fence home runs then all other over the fence home runs are outs
3) ( D ) DHH + one (1) over the fence home run then all other over the fence home runs are outs
4) ( E ) DHH only. All other over the fence home runs are inning ending outs.
5) Men’s 35+: DHH + two (2) over the fence home runs then all other over the fence home runs are outs
6) Coed (Comp): DHH (one male and one female) + three (3) over the fence home runs then all other over the fence home runs are outs
7) Coed (Lower) DHH (one male and female) only. All other over the fence home runs are inning ending outs

GSL ILLINOIS

Extra Hitter
Homerun rules are

E- 1 designated homerun hitter- any other homerun ends the inning

D- 1 designated homerun hitter plus 1 homerun .
Anything after that just an out

C- 1 designated homerun hitter plus 4 homeruns
Anything extra just an out ...

Open- 1 designated homerun hitter, 6 homeruns
Anything extra just an out ...

Now the twist, if the dhh is walked then one batter in the order until it comes
Around to the dhh again can
Homer without it counting against the totals,

Another thing not mentioned
Gsl softball plays with a real ball not a sock,
in the humid summer months in the midwest
The NEW
Specially made Apex brand GSL softball
50 core 375 compression ...

Try GSL
Growing by the day , 11 states and counting ....

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Nobody has asked about their bat rules yet, so I will. Of course, referring to the new stamp BS.

cmo27

Local Celebrity
as in like adding 2 more toruneys a year :rolleyes:

It's fairly local for my team and it's a fun association to play in. They basically took a few alluring rules from each association and combined them. With grandfathering the old standard bats, I bet that GSL will grow exponentially in numbers..

waylong

Banned User
Its fun we played it last year.. you can have 1 guy swing away all game and had a base burner also, you can get more people involved in the game and can hit hr..

OToole20

Addicted to Softballfans
I agree its really starting to grab some attention here in southeastern Michigan for sure... people are fed up w/ you-trip.

I know our team will for sure be playing in several GSL events this year including states, nationals and worlds

WARPIG #14

"JOIN THE REVOLUTION"
We are actively looking for experienced tournament & state directors in Virginia & Maryland !!

you you know anyone PLEASE let us know

jgard24

Addicted to Softballfans
Love GSL it's just like old school u trip with the good ball and the pitching..We played in like 5 or 6 GSL tourneys last year definitly will take over utrip sooner then later...