You poor co-ed bastards....

Phobia

Addicted to Softballfans
Actual FB conversation:

Girl: Softball starts tomorrow. Anyone have a glove that I can borrow???
Dude: you a lefty?
Girl: ‎... i can be! i switch when i play sports. I never really know what I am lol
Dude: lol, well I got a lefty glove...I'm a lefty...always been, always will be! :)
Girl: I may take you up on it. I think my right is stronger with throwing, but we'll see what happens.

ns09

Addicted to Softballfans
I throw better with my left arm but I think it is the more dominant arm and I feel like catching is more important than throwing so I wear my glove on my left hand.

Swilldog

Everyone loves bombs!
Actual FB conversation:

Girl: Softball starts tomorrow. Anyone have a glove that I can borrow???
Dude: you a lefty?
Girl: ‎... i can be! i switch when i play sports. I never really know what I am lol
Dude: lol, well I got a lefty glove...I'm a lefty...always been, always will be! :)
Girl: I may take you up on it. I think my right is stronger with throwing, but we'll see what happens.
this her at 1:10?

Last edited by a moderator:

Phobia

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't find her attractive. I'm sure somebody does. But this is the reason I don't play co-ed. I'd love to play co-ed with 5 former fast-pitch players but I can't stand playing with girls who don't know which end of the bat to hold.

obagain

Dr. bats are for wimps
I don't find her attractive. I'm sure somebody does. But this is the reason I don't play co-ed. I'd love to play co-ed with 5 former fast-pitch players but I can't stand playing with girls who don't know which end of the bat to hold.

Maybe if you show her how to grip a bat you would have a different view of her.:D

All my girls played FP and are good at it.

Country35

Banned User
You poor ****ty posters......

OP: I'm gonna make a ****ty thread
OP's alter ego: yeah dude do it, make the boards even dumber today
OP: yeah i'll make it about co-ed too, cuz co-ed is always serious bizness
AE: yeah don't say anything funny either
OP: Oh my threads up, and it was epic fail, and maybe I'll even get the cool stary bra picture
AE: yeah man, your post count is gonna jump now bro

scuderia

Addicted to Softballfans
I watched women take BP the other day. None of them hit it out of the infield. I could see co-ed being frustrating. :D

halpain17

Manager
My teams convo last night:

RF girl to catcher girl: So apparently I'm playing right field now
Catcher: Is that bad?
RF: Im pretty sure it means I am.

NobodyAz

Extra Hitter
My wife hits homeruns on 300 foot fences with 12 inch softballs. Even when playing fastpitch she can with the balls that are soft. She can hit better than most of the guys on my team.

NobodyAz

Extra Hitter
5 foot 9 and 150 muscle. Everyone thinks she is a big girl when they hear about her and can't believe how small she is and can hit it that far

TheBigKahuna

The Veteran
Our best female hitter on the co-ed team is the biggest girl by the way. Not our best female player, but the best hitter.

thadj1269

Addicted to Softballfans
5 foot 9 and 150 muscle. Everyone thinks she is a big girl when they hear about her and can't believe how small she is and can hit it that far

dors she have quick wrist? :rolleyes: oh and how dare you mention your wife and not post a pic lol