Your fantasy record so far...

mychal

BET+UNCF+BASA+BHM=STFU
Money league: 4-1
2nd place out of 10 (w/l tie, behind on points)

Notes: I have Moss and picked up Santonio Holmes from the waiver wire in Week 3. I'm hoping that they give me a little push the next few weeks. Ray Rice finally earned his draft position last week. Hopefully it continues. My QB situation sucks unless the Bears O-line plays better (I have Cutler/Palmer), so I'm looking to make a trade for a solid 2nd tier QB.

=================================
Fun league with teammates: 2-3
6th place out of 12 (2nd in division)

Notes: Team stinks, I'm surprised I won 2 games

==================================
Fun league with friends: 1-3
8th place out of 10 teams

Notes: Horrible autodraft, just dumped about 5 players. Was able to pick up Austin Collie, Jabar Gaffney, LeSean McCoy, and Steve Smith off the waiver wire so hopefully I'll have a better record soon.

3XC

Big Truss
2-2-1 (yes a tie) in one league and 3-2 in the much more important big money keeper league. I do, however, lead that league in scoring at 3-2, and had a hellish week 4 bye with Dallas and Minny off (1 and 3 picks were out).

I should win my next 10 and run the table.

Thorgrim

Banned User
3-2 in both my money leagues. also got in one with some friends on nfl.com. i HATE that site and last week i was 0-4. i havent made any moves. probably started guys on byes. i dont even care anymore. i cant believe im that guy right now.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
I am 3-2 in my main league but have the highest total points by over 100 and the highest points against :(

daddypoe

Baller on a Budget
4-1
3-2
3-2
3-2
2-3

I'm losing too many close ones. The league I'm 4-1 in I'm highest points winner but of course that is the lowest league I'm in $ wise.

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
3-2 in both my leagues. I am either one of the top scroers or one of the lowest scorers of the week. No middle ground for me.

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
From best to worst
5-0
4-1
3-2 (5)
2-3 (2)

I have way to many teams but so far its been a good year.

mjross81

Surrounded by estrogen
4-1 in $$$
3-2 in crappy 14 team, 4 bench spot league that everyone and their mother has nothing to do but makes moves all the time so there's never any players available :rolleyes:

3-2 in my league. Tied for 2nd. Vick going down killed me as did my first week. Made a trade an now have both AP and CJ. Picked up Hillis, Lloyd as FAs early ;)

D Rock

Addicted to Softballfans
3-2

I'm tied for 1st in my division with my buddies. I have Jahavid Best and Andre Johnson. In week 1 those 2 combined for 70 points. After the broke toe, Best has done nothing. Drew Breeze is my QB and right now he's just blowing. I sat RB Mckoy this past week cause his ribs, and he scores 27 so I can't catch a break. Maybe one of these days I'll get a clue.

Balls J

Addicted to Softballfans
3-2
4-1

3-2, 4th place, 12 team league, 1st loss was by 1.7 and 2nd loss was by .8 and im 2nd most pts scored.

4-1, 2nd place, 10 man league, lost by 12, most points scored.

JohnnyH

Addicted to Softballfans
5-0 14 team money league ($150 entry)

4-1 12 team softball friends league (lowest score every week owes a case of beer)

4-1 14 team Company league (reigning champ)

6-4 14 team money league ($200 a person, two matchups per week)

1-4 14 team money league ($150 buy-in) :mad: :mad: So frustrated with team. 3rd highest point total

The Crimedog

Best ASA Baterator
Money Leagues:

2-3
3-2
3-2

Free:

4-1
4-1
1-4
3-2
2-3

Update:

5-3 Won 3 in a row, in 6th place.
5-3 Won 2 in a row, 4th place
4-4 Lost 2 in a row. 7th place. I lost last week because it's a 12 team league with 2 Starting QB's. Eli and Vick were on bye and Big Ben was my only availible QB. There is NO ONE on the waiver wire as far as QB's go. :mad:

6-2 just DESTROYED my wife last week with a score of over 30k. no one even came close.
5-3 lost last week
4-4
6-2
4-4

Sherwood17

Mizuno Field Advisor
7-1 in my money league at work. Everybody is pissed bc my team was an auto draft team bc I had a tourney that day.

crocdriver

I wish this was clever
6-2 $ league

should be 7-1 but i got screwed when Barajas went off and kicked 5 field goals, 2 of which were 50+