Your FF record after week one?

mychal

BET+UNCF+BASA+BHM=STFU
I'm in 3 leagues. Won 2 close ones (5 points each) and lost one (thanks Kevin Kolb :mad:).

Only one is a money league and I pulled out a win in that one.

Last edited:

mychal

BET+UNCF+BASA+BHM=STFU
the league i lost i started benson over foster!!! that hurt..lost by 6

If Kolb had just hit his projected stat line, I would've won. Also, if I had started Legadu Naanee instead of Steve Smith (Giants), I would've won.

My QB's for that team were Kolb and Stafford, so it looks like I need to go take a look at the waiver wire. I'm thinking I might dump them both and pick up Rapistburger and somebody serviceable to get me a few solid weeks.

Joker

3 leagues, 2-1. only loss was in the only money league and that loss was on mannings last long pointless TD to collie

Orangeballer

Addicted to Softballfans
1-2 myself. Got the high score in my big money league. Lost a close one in one SBF league and lost by about 20 in the other. Bring on week 2!

eHall

Base burglar
Ran into the foster juggernaut. He had half of the guys points. Lost 122-105.

My first round pick Rey rice hurt me and my kicker hartley actually lost me a point.

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
only play in one league...

I lost in one of the most ridicuolous faceoffs in the history of FF.

Score was 66-62...

highlights include Matt Schaub for 8pts (thanks a lot Arian Foster), Sims-walker for a stagering 0 (2 targets no catches)...my high scorer was the Pats D.

HAd i started my backup Eli Manning, i would have killed the guy i played. I dont even know what to say...

although i am in 16th place out of about 200 in my pick'em league...

CP15

Keep Right On !!!
My team is crap. I got talked into playing to fill out the league. I got the **** beat out of me in week one. I will be "that guy" this year who is eliminated by week 5.

3XC

Big Truss
If Kolb had just hit his projected stat line, I would've won. Also, if I had started Legadu Naanee instead of Steve Smith (Giants), I would've won.

My QB's for that team were Kolb and Stafford, so it looks like I need to go take a look at the waiver wire. I'm thinking I might dump them both and pick up Rapistburger and somebody serviceable to get me a few solid weeks.

1-1, got Fostered in one league, would have beaten most of the teams that played.

In my other league I have..... Kolb and Stafford. Picked up DA. Someone has to throw to Fitz. Still romped with Hakeem Nicks, Miles Austin, Wayne, and Gates. Those 4 threw up some serious points. Also Moreno scored and AP, well, he had a bad week and scored 11. I think I had 121 at halftime of the Chargers game and went to bed with it in the bag.

IrishTommy

Mr. Body Massage Machine
Won in one league and lost in the other. The one I lost I scored the 2nd most points last week, and played the guy that scored the most. :(

errbin

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
1-0

thanks to Chad Ochocinco in money PPR league

12 rec = 12 points
1 point for every 10 yards 159 = 15 points
TD= 6 points
bonus for going over 100 yards = 5 points

total= 38 points

errbin

Last edited:

mihklo

4-0 had the highest points in the 3 leagues i actually drafted in which are are money leagues. i even beat a guy with foster.

worthitall

Addicted to Softballfans
4-0 so far. Money league I had the 9th most points out of 12 so time to mix it up I believe. Fitzgerald and Best I believe I might be trading

daddypoe

Baller on a Budget
I'm 4-1.

Lost Grant though in one so now I have to make some moves because it is a deep league and nobody on wire.

Game I lost was by 2.3 points so that sucked. Oh well, I'll take the 4-1 outcome any week.

JohnnyH

Addicted to Softballfans

Pick up Mike Vick.