Any SBF members 35 yrs+ ??

ninerempire25

Addicted to Softballfans
Just curious to see how many SBF members are ages 35 & over ?

Gonna be hitting age 40 in a few short months. Still love playing Softball.

That's what i really enjoy about my team. We got guys from ages 18-50. We all get along really well. Also have a few sets of father & sons on team too.

Yes I'm old ............I know

Kramit

40 seemed old at one point but i am slowly getting there so it doesnt seem that bad. play on good sir

AJ22

Super Moderator
Turn 46 in 2 weeks ..

Play 4 nights a week and every weekend for about 17 -20 weekends depending on my bowling schedule ..

dtabj2007

Part Time Player
Turned 40 in April, play 3 and sometimes 4 times a week. When we had a double header make up game and played 6 in a week I was feeling it by end of game 6. But still love playing and still can at a competetive level, so don'y be frettin' 35, I wish I was five years younger.

MizakisBizak

Fat & Slow, but still GTG
Turned 35 in March. Thinking about joining one of the 35+ leagues in my area next year just so I can feel like one of the "young guys" again...

Still play 2-3 nights/week.

hit50more

Addicted to Softballfans
I'll have to admit i meet this category as well.Still having a great time playing ball,we also have a good mix of young+old!Everyone understands their role.

QBA-RCN

Getting older sucks!!
I'll be 47 in a couple of weeks. Tourney's almost every weekend and have been playing modified fp for the past 22 years.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
44............45 in a few months and still play 100+ games and at least a dozen tourneys a year and also still perform at a pretty high level.

demex69

Addicted to Softballfans
42 in Oct, play in 2 leagues during the week....pitch for tourney team on the wknd(2-3 tournaments a month)...and travel and pitch with black circuit team....loving it

TheBigKahuna

The Veteran
39 here....and just started playing. Hadn't played since college nearly 19 years ago. Getting back on that horse hasn't been easy. But I'm hooked.

MichelleG

Addicted to Softballfans
I'll be 49 in Oct. Still play 5 times a week. Wish I could retire early so I could play more. :D

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
35, will be 36 in less than 2 weeks. Play 2 nights a week, but that is all we get out here.

Classax

Act Like You Know
35 with three years experience....
Playing 3 nights a week, plus a tourney once a month or so.

Last edited: