Any SBF members 35 yrs+ ??

hinzy

}}i{{
Funny thing is when people ask me how old I am, I gotta sit there & think for awhile.

After 32 I lost track of my age...lol

The whole year I was 35 I thought I was 36... I didn't realize it until it was close to my birthday and someone asked me and I had to think about it.

mswiat

Addicted to Softballfans
37 here.

7 of the 10 regulars on my coed team are 35+
several of our subs are as well.

jamelie22

Star Player
Just curious to see how many SBF members are ages 35 & over ?

Gonna be hitting age 40 in a few short months. Still love playing Softball.

That's what i really enjoy about my team. We got guys from ages 18-50. We all get along really well. Also have a few sets of father & sons on team too.

Yes I'm old ............I know

I am 42 and still playing @ 60 games this (short) summer.

kong17

Addicted to Softballfans
You dont hit your softball peek til your 40's. Then you become dangerous because you have learned how to play the game and can do what you want with the ball!

KtotheJ

Addicted to Softballfans
37 for a couple of more months, and about the 4th youngest on my sunday team, and play friday night co-ed

surf24

ADDICTED TO SOMETHING NEW
In cause I'm old. I have a DH every night next week after a tourney this weekend. Gonna play Fri/Sat and Sun. Yay!!

joee5

Addicted to Softballfans
41 retired 3 years ago. Now I take my girls back and forth from practice, training, cages and enjoy watching them play. Practice with them one on one but my body tells me how often I'm able to do that.

franknwhit

Game on!
53 here. Play two leagues and a few tourneys. Would play in toruney's but just not as many as there use to be. Don't play much early season, help out coaching. Still fun to play and don't plan on stopping any time soon as long as i'm healthy i'll keep playing to when ever it's time to call it quits.

leadoffbatter

Addicted to Softballfans
61.....6 league games mon/wed through friday...and turneys on weekends...hopefully i will hook up with a senior team to slow it down next year...

Last edited:

rat bastard

35,,,,been playing for a good 15,,,,might as well bury me when I die in center field, dont plan on stopping, and it's true, you do get better with age

jp24

Band
35,,,,been playing for a good 15,,,,might as well bury me when I die in center field, dont plan on stopping, and it's true, you do get better with age

I'm 42 and can tell yo that the getting better with age thing stops around 38. Although I can still rake, you become limited in the field. Been playing more and more 3rd after playing SS my whole life.

Go Blue !!!!

DBO and Solo King !
i won`t be 35 til january but am all nicked up ...stress fracture in tibia,stress fracture in patella, torn mcl,dislocated thumb,just had back surgery a few years ago. If i play til 40 i will be like Evil Kneivel ! I just hope hydrocodone is available then

purdieman2

Addicted to Softballfans
35 here - was thinking on hanging up the cleats :: but reading all these threads of the 40+ crew - maybe I should STFU. LOL

ramrod55

Famously unfamous
36 here and still doing my part.
But masters league is not far away now and I am
Getting excited.