Most over the fence homeruns you ever hit in one game

Chris_R

I Thought I Reacted Well
I hit 2 in one game back in 99, I was 23 at that time. I remember that game cause it was the league championship. Last year I squared up 2 in the same game in a tourney (age 33).

66FLH

Addicted to Softballfans
5. I had a torn ACL so I couldnt run and I was 24 years old and yes, it was on a 300' field.

2 each in back to back playoff league games and that was only because we had a HR limit. Unfortunately we lost the championship but I was hitting well that day for sure. 27 years old. In tournaments, I don't hit many bombs, one because we play E and two, because I've felt that becoming a line drive hitter is more effective and productive. If you miss on a fly ball trying for a HR, you can hit routine fly balls for outs. I know you can hit line drives on a rope for HRs too but just seemed the more consistent and productive swing is looking for line drives and hard hit ground balls

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
Whats the highest number of over the fence homers you hit in one game? Also, what age were you when you did this?

When are people going to learn!
Here on Softball Fans ………..
Saying how far you hit a homerun = Telling everyone how big your penis is.
Saying how many homeruns = How many females you have had sex with.

Zarkoff500

Addicted to Softballfans
I've done 3 once or twice, the most recent at 30. One to right, one to center and one to left. My favorite though was three DBO's in one game in a tourney. I'm glad I have a little more bat control now.

bigdog2003

Addicted to Softballfans
I hit 2 in a league game a week ago. I was 26 about to turn 27. We only get 2 per game, so I usually hit 1 and the other power hitter on the team hits 1. 4 years ago I hit 2 grand slams in 1 game in the same league.

lcky3

Addicted to Softballfans
3 in one game this year, only one of them was a DBO cuz it's a 2-HR limit league...oops :eek:

2 in 2 or 3 other games this year as well, age 41.

SWINGMECHANICS.COM, YEAHHHH!!!!

Gonna move up to the 4-HR league next year.

niteshadow

Addicted to Softballfans

In that case... I hit 500', 8 times in 1 game:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

of course I was 18 at the time and Ive done better but dont want to brag.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
3. Many, many moons ago. ( I was 21)

same here I was 24, now 34. Other than that I hit 2 in one game about 5 yrs ago. Those are my only two multi-HR games ever. The 3 I hit were with a gold worth EST. Not sure what ball.

96packers

OG Titletown
4 - 4 / 4 in the first game we lost 55-47
3 - 3 / 4 in the game right after it and we lost 29-27
36 and had 7 in 2 tourney games and we lost both so it didn't matter I guess

49 had 3 in 1 last year

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
Question, if you are playing in a tourney where there is a 4HR limit, but each HR after that is considered a single, not an out, should we count those or do we have to count them as singles?

Where do you play ball? Seriously.. I want to play there. All they give us here in tourney's is outs after the limit's been reached.

Question, if you are playing in a tourney where there is a 4HR limit, but each HR after that is considered a single, not an out, should we count those or do we have to count them as singles?

Only place I've ever heard of doing this is if the fences are under 300 ft ( 260-280 usually) and at that point, a routine fly ball becomes a HR similar to 250' tourneys and leagues. Not sure if that is your situation but that's the only time I have seen this implemented.

Helton17

The Mouse is in the House
Hit three in one game last fall with the reissue scx2. Too bad the endcap broke the next week.

softballin101

Addicted to Softballfans
I have yet to hit more than 1 in a game. I hit 6 out of a bucket of balls once during bp and that's the most consecutive I've hit. The tournament I played in with some board brothers, I know that there were some guys hitting multiple HRs because I don't know what kind of balls we were using but we were allowed 4 HRs an inning. I kept the ball down pretty good during that tournament and while I wasn't hitting homers, I was hitting for multiple bases and my team mates would just hit me in.

66FLH

Addicted to Softballfans
So, you are saying you have a tiny penis and you've never gotten laid??LMFAO!!:rolleyes:

cr4shpeg

Addicted to Softballfans
Hit 2 in a game once last year when I was 25. Brought my total for the season to 3. They were in a field that would be much better suited for little league, but when you hit as few as I do, you'll take what you can get haha

Ben_Johnson41

The Gr8est Show on Dirt™
4 in a Joker's wild tournament where they draw a card which determines the amount of homeruns for the game. We had 14 HRs and ended up losing 63-58 I believe. I was 23. Using .44/375 XROCKS and a 26oz OG Freak. Fences were 310'.

Last edited: