2013 Halloween Mud Bash Tournament Spartan Sports Park, Chatham, Illinois

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Okay, I'm following you now. Her talk of 4 games had me all :(. I'm not good with brackets and stuff.... Obviously lol. 6 games or 2 I planned on coming and having a blast!

mikgars

Manager
Is there any fields/places in the area to BP?

Its been awhile since I have lived in the area but there are two possibilities with fields that should be accessible I can think of. There is a big community park on the south side of Chatham with several fields. The other is off 11th street adjacent to the University of Illinois-Springfield, I think there are four fields out there. There are likely other choices that may be closer depending on where you are staying. See you there and good luck, get plenty of BP you are going to need it.:D

lilmctag

Addicted to Softballfans
The original post said that round robin play would be Friday night and Saturday. Then the "tourney" play would start Sunday morning. But with the time constraints, I have to run the first "tourney" games Saturday night. Every team will still get their 6 games or more.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Theres also a park on Lindberg that has fields. Its off Veterans by Best Buy.
Lights????
The original post said that round robin play would be Friday night and Saturday. Then the "tourney" play would start Sunday morning. But with the time constraints, I have to run the first "tourney" games Saturday night. Every team will still get their 6 games or more.

Yeah, disregard my retardation.

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
let the fun begin:

rxqa.jpg

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
if the image is too big, let me know. i can try to resize it without losing too much detail. i forget most people don't have the size monitors/screens i use.

lilmctag

Addicted to Softballfans
Less than two weeks out and I just wanted to touch base and let you all know that every team is aware of the rules that are in place for the tourney. I have had several calls regarding certain teams and who is "loading" up etc. Please worry about your own team and make sure you have followed the rules of who is allowed to play. I have run this tourney for several years and don't need a bunch a guys calling me with this. Every player has to provide ID and if ANY player is in question, I will check all sanctions to determine their classification!! Thank you!! See you all in a little over a week!!!

Zeke 24

FAT HEAD
Less than two weeks out and I just wanted to touch base and let you all know that every team is aware of the rules that are in place for the tourney. I have had several calls regarding certain teams and who is "loading" up etc. Please worry about your own team and make sure you have followed the rules of who is allowed to play. I have run this tourney for several years and don't need a bunch a guys calling me with this. Every player has to provide ID and if ANY player is in question, I will check all sanctions to determine their classification!! Thank you!! See you all in a little over a week!!!

I will cause no problems :)

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked

it's central illinois. everyone knows who you are. why cheat? you're going to get caught.

I will cause no problems :)

and yes, believe us, everyone knows who YOU are

belly43

Bored without softball
How can you load up your only allowed 3 elite players. Everybody knows everybody if you have more than 3 other teams will know. Hell it's not hard to get on a computer or your phone and look up a player.

Crash1207

The BUNT Guy

This is really a shame. I hope that everyone comes in with a roster that is within the rules so we don't have instances of forfeits and cancellations due to someone showing up at the fields with an illegal roster.

lilmctag

Addicted to Softballfans
This is really a shame. I hope that everyone comes in with a roster that is within the rules so we don't have instances of forfeits and cancellations due to someone showing up at the fields with an illegal roster.

I agree. I don't foresee a problem as I have talked with all of the captains and do believe everyone is well aware of the rules.

On a side note, I hope it warms up a little before then!! :)

shane9572

Addicted to Softballfans
Shannon she Just expects better of us than to have to explain every rule that comes along..... That or she was just avoiding you all together LOL

See you guys in a week and a half.........