Waukesha bp thread v3.0

justwhippin

Addicted to Softballfans
Was quite the light show last night on motor ave. The House was in a huge fireball just a few house down and across the street from me

Last edited:

OnlySolo

You mad?
Enjoy. I remember Henry coming over for his first fantasy draft. Crazy to think he's gonna be in pre school and Scarlett turns 4 this summer

Pretty

Softball is cool
It is crazy. I think he might have to job a fantasy league this year since he can say go packers now. I can't believe I have to go to an open house now for an August start.

sjury

The Old Man
Nope bit I am going to a pre school open house, almost as awesome.

Enjoy. I remember Henry coming over for his first fantasy draft. Crazy to think he's gonna be in pre school and Scarlett turns 4 this summer

It is crazy. I think he might have to job a fantasy league this year since he can say go packers now. I can't believe I have to go to an open house now for an August start.

3k? Scarlett is doing 3k now and starts 4k in August. Enjoy

My 21 year old daughter asked if I would play on a coed team if she got one together, and my son asked me to take him driving to practice for his driving test.

But you guys having kids in pre school makes me feel old...LOL

KB-BigBend

Coach House reopening spring of 2014 as Kelly's Bleachers Big Bend

Wanted to update you guys on softball beginning this spring at Kelly's Bleachers Big Bend (formerly Coach House in Big Bend, WI). The fields will be recrowned with fences, netting and lights ready to go for games tentively scheduled on or around April 21st, 2014 weather permitting. The weather hotline and twitter feed will be updated daily so everyone knows the field status. Below are some details pertaining to the various leagues that will be running weekly. More information to come soon as well regarding Summer tournaments and Fall leagues. Details for the annual Sno-Ball tourney will be posted during the fall leagues with updates throughout the winter.

Monday: Power League (Both fields)
Sanction: Unsanctioned
Ball: League provided 44/400
Bat: Any 2014 NSA/USSSA/ASA approved bat
HR Rule: 10HR's per game, then outs
Entry Fee: $500 per team, no player fee
2 Free pitchers of domestic beer will be provided to each team after every game

Tuesday: Men's 35 years old and over League (taking 1st 10 teams) on Field 1
Sanction: ASA
Ball: League provided 52/300
Bat: New stamp ASA
HR Rule: 5HR, then outs
Entry Fee: $500 per team, no player fees

Tuesday: Men's Open League (taking 1st 10 teams) on Field 2
HR Rule: 3HR, then outs

Wednesday: Mens Open League (Both fields)
Bat: New Stamp ASA
HR Rule: 5HR per game, then outs

Thursday: Mens Open League (Both fields)
HR Rule: 3HR per game, then outs

Friday: Co-Ed Softball (Both fields)
Bat: New Stamp ASA (no short bats for men)
Batting order must begin with a man or woman and then go vice versa throughout the entire order. A walk to a man will also result in an optional walk for the woman.

Sunday: Co-ed Kickball
Entry Fee: $400 per team, no player fees

To sign up for leagues either call Kelly's Bleachers II in Wind Lake, WI at (262) 895 - 3000
or email.... kelly s [email protected] (site blocks k e l l y s)

Thanks very much and good luck to all teams interested in 2014 and beyond.

jonesey30

Addicted to Softballfans
Wanted to update you guys on softball beginning this spring at Kelly's Bleachers Big Bend (formerly Coach House in Big Bend, WI). The fields will be recrowned with fences, netting and lights ready to go for games tentively scheduled on or around April 21st, 2014 weather permitting. The weather hotline and twitter feed will be updated daily so everyone knows the field status. Below are some details pertaining to the various leagues that will be running weekly. More information to come soon as well regarding Summer tournaments and Fall leagues. Details for the annual Sno-Ball tourney will be posted during the fall leagues with updates throughout the winter.

Monday: Power League (Both fields)
Sanction: Unsanctioned
Ball: League provided 44/400
Bat: Any 2014 NSA/USSSA/ASA approved bat
HR Rule: 10HR's per game, then outs
Entry Fee: $500 per team, no player fee

Tuesday: Men's 35 years old and over League (taking 1st 10 teams) on Field 1
HR Rule: 5HR, then outs

Tuesday: Men's Open League (taking 1st 10 teams) on Field 2
HR Rule: 3HR, then outs

Wednesday: Mens Open League (Both fields)
HR Rule: 5HR per game, then outs

Thursday: Mens Open League (Both fields)

Friday: Co-Ed Softball (Both fields)
Bat: New Stamp ASA (no short bats for men)
Batting order must begin with a man or woman and then go vice versa throughout the entire order. A walk to a man will also result in an optional walk for the woman.

Sunday: Co-ed Kickball
Entry Fee: $400 per team, no player fees

To sign up for leagues either call Kelly's Bleachers II in Wind Lake, WI at (262) 895 - 3000
or email.... kelly s [email protected] (site blocks k e l l y s)

Thanks very much and good luck to all teams interested in 2014 and beyond.

I'm interested in playing in either Tuesday League, prefer the 35 and older one. I can get at least 3-4 other guys besides myself who will play. They're decent league players, but not all of them are tourney type players. Let me know who else is interested and we'll go from there.

u234bob

Blah Blah Blah
No we shouldn't. No way, no city tourney there.
The competition we have in Monday red is pretty crazy, I have no intention of leaving Toga on Mondays.
Mayhem 14-0
Peterson 12-2
AC electric 10-4

Mayhem00

Addicted to Softballfans
No we shouldn't. No way, no city tourney there.
The competition we have in Monday red is pretty crazy, I have no intention of leaving Toga on Mondays.
Mayhem 14-0
Peterson 12-2
AC electric 10-4

I remember reading a post somewhere that said there was no competition on Mondays.

PETERSON - Good mixture of young and veteran players

MC's SPORTS BAR - Nice up and coming young team

ALL COUNTY ELECTRIC - Jimmy King nuff said lol

HANNONS MUSHMEN - Veteran team. Tough squad, depending on who they have each night

This will definitely be a competitive league this year. These teams will make some noise in the city tourney this year.

Pretty

Softball is cool
I beleive the comment on Mondays being easy was directed at us since we played in Open last year. Granted our league was super easy, we had a decent showing in the tourney to show we can compete with some of the better teams.

On another note, I hate when I leave my cell phone at a buddies house and he is out of town for two days with no way to get it back. I feel so lost without my phone.

kspec24

The last of the Chosen
good to see Coach house re opening. that Monday night league might be worth joining. competition used to be pretty good up there.

WiscBdevils06

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey Guys....The NB VFW is also reopening to new management this year which I have taken a role in. We have leagues mon-thurs men women coed, we will be running a few tournaments. Plus there is a league tournament at the end of the year. $485 Entry Fee. Check out our new website. As always looking for feed back. We are redoing the infields here and other significant improvements. Hope to see you guys at the field.

www.nbvfwsoftball.com

sjury

The Old Man
I just mentioned it because they are using any bat and 10HR... I like Toga, and so we did get into the Red? OK then that's awesome!!

bighitter319

Hittin home runs for outs
Looking to play somewhere on Mondays. Was told last week that Tyler doesn't want my brother and I to play with them this season on Mondays at toga. Guess were not good enough. I know its a long shot since its so late and rosters r prolly filled.... But if anyone needs a couple guys either at toga... Coach house... Or pewaukee... Hit me up.

OnlySolo

You mad?
I beleive the comment on Mondays being easy was directed at us since we played in Open last year. Granted our league was super easy, we had a decent showing in the tourney to show we can compete with some of the better teams.

On another note, I hate when I leave my cell phone at a buddies house and he is out of town for two days with no way to get it back. I feel so lost without my phone.

So that's why I haven't been getting a response. Did you find a Wednesday team? Want to join up with us as a secondary?

wtp12

meh.........
I just mentioned it because they are using any bat and 10HR... I like Toga, and so we did get into the Red? OK then that's awesome!!

10hrs and Any 2014 NSA/USSSA/ASA approved bat, I may put something together for this.
IMO Kelly will turn this into the place to play at for years to come.

Mayhem00

Addicted to Softballfans
10hrs and Any 2014 NSA/USSSA/ASA approved bat, I may put something together for this.
IMO Kelly will turn this into the place to play at for years to come.

This place is a goldmine. It just has to be run right. I know when we ran our Mayhem tourney there when it was Coachouse, we made them a ****load of money but barely got anything in return. I agree with you, they will do a good job and make this a great place to play again.

Pretty

Softball is cool
So that's why I haven't been getting a response. Did you find a Wednesday team? Want to join up with us as a secondary?

Don't want commit just yet. U need Jersey info soon I bet.

Craziest part is I miss the phone cause I can't pay clash of clans.

Matt1336

Addicted to Softballfans
KB- get that toureny schedule out ASAP. I'd love to get my guys down there to play a weekend or two. It's about an hour drive for us so leagues aren't an option, but it sounds like you're running that park the right way. I'm looking forward to playing ball down there this summer!