Waukesha bp thread v3.0

Pretty

Softball is cool
Are u kidding Brandon? I have been playing for 3 weeks. Between here and Clash of clans I barely have time to work.

jonesey30

Addicted to Softballfans
Candy barrrrrrs is the clan name. My name is Damarack.

Join it. It's my buddy's At work

I would but nobody donates over there. Needs to be more active, otherwise the clan doesn't grow. I'll keep an eye on it to see where it's at.

I would but nobody donates over there. Needs to be more active, otherwise the clan doesn't grow. I'll keep an eye on it to see where it's at.

Let me know. I got a clan with a buddy at work as well. We donate when we can, and when it works.

Only 2 of us in the clan now. Game is addicting. Everyone download it, and start a SPF clan!!!:D

sjury

The Old Man
Idk

So... I can't find a real definite answer on this, even with the search button. :boom:

What is the hottest ASA bat for 52 core balls? :feedback:

sjury

The Old Man
Hmmmmmmm.... J7, that will be way hotter then a J6 which is twice as hot as a J3. A Z? Isn't that the shape it is in 20 swings? Worths aren't they like Mikens? What else is there? How are Eastons or some of the smaller brands?

sjury

The Old Man
If every year the bats are hotter then the last year, while passing testing, at what point does the additional hotness be so insignificantly small that it is for all intents and purposes the same bat? I'm thinking 2009...LOL

justwhippin

Addicted to Softballfans
The j3a was proably the best selling bat by far last year.... was not hype it performed and thats why it sold. Worth and miken have not made a great asa bat since they started with the spiral webbing. There is a reason worth/miken asa bats are always on sale and go for cheap because they don't sell well. I think if they did away with that spiral webbing **** they might get back on the map in asa again

jakeski13

Eat Sleep Conquer Repeat
There's no lie that the j3 is a good bat. I have no reason to be "jelly" about anything. whether or not any demarini bat is good or not their fans really help their product. They never produce enough so they can keep the profit high. simple supply and demand. it makes sense why their stuff is rarely on closeout because they don't produce a lot. miken and worth produce a lot with many different options. believe me if they were really hurting in sales you wouldn't see them in business. did I also mention resmondo sports carries demarini now? cause we do ;)

justwhippin

Addicted to Softballfans
So jake you think worth even came close to demarini in asa sales last year? Demarini made batch after batch of j3's last year but had a hard time keeping them in stock because they sold like hot cakes. I'm sure resmondo selling of the demarinis is so they can get in some of that cash flow. Easton was king in asa with the 2012 lineup becuase they performed and then fell off last year because they did not perform as the year before. There is hype but by the end of the year you can tell what bats were just hype and what bats were just great bats. My favorite bat all time is the Miken DC psycho and if miken were to sell a asa version that performed and felt just like it they would sell like crazy. Every new miken/worth has almost the same stiff feel and hollow sound with just the endloads being the difference with meh pop and distance. To me there is no wow factor in the worths as there is when i hit a j3a