Waukesha bp thread v3.0

jakeski13

Eat Sleep Conquer Repeat
Absolutely. Worth has way more variety. What'd demarini make last year 4 bats? worth had 5 asa bats and 8 utrip bats not including exclsives. demarini knows low supply keeps their value high. why make too much and drive the price down? not every bat is for every person. I had numerous people last year sell their demarini to buy a 454 sick and legits from me. They are very good bats that IF they are behind a j3 it's not by much. yes its a smart business decision for both resmondo and demarini. While demarini can really sell for asa they are basically absent in utrip. it helps both parties. If you're looking for an Asa psycho you're in luck. we have both an balanced and supermax version. be in the lookout for these this year

justwhippin

Addicted to Softballfans
I saw those new psychos but from the video i saw it sounded like the same hollow worth sound and not a dc psycho crack. I got the ultra max last year and that was a mistake.... ok bat after tons of swings but would not make me put down my j3a. For what it's worth lol i would swing a Miken/Worth asa bat over any pos LS asa z1000 2000 3000 4000

jakeski13

Eat Sleep Conquer Repeat
Like I say people are going to prefer other bats. There are bats people love that when I've swung I can't understand the hype at all. I swing worth because I believe that their product is best. When they break in there is no better feel in the game IMO. and I respect people's opinions that like something else.

kspec24

The last of the Chosen
I liked the Legit line a lot from last year. Jake is right they were not that far behind my J3a. and they weren't as flexy as the J3a are. I'm sure there are plenty of players that would prefer them over the demar line.

justwhippin

Addicted to Softballfans
Only about 20-30 ft behind . If you hit the sweetspot there is not much flex to feel.... which i know can be hard for you kyle lol... j/k. For real though if you miss-hit a juggy towards the endcap it's less forgiving than a stiff handle bat so kinda depens on your swing...if you hit towards the end of the bat more you proably won't like the juggy line because the sweetspot is in the middle and if hit towards the end you will feel lots of flex and performance will suck

jakeski13

Eat Sleep Conquer Repeat
ask sarah for her jh legit or steve for his duo 3. those bats are great

Last edited:

justwhippin

Addicted to Softballfans
Monday i will have a future to droll over for a month lol. I have a nr b4 coming so i will see how the eastons are looking this year for asa

kspec24

The last of the Chosen
is the future (f4t4re) an all composite barrel? what association is it? I thought it was just a revamped F4? was i wrong??

Pretty

Softball is cool
is the future (f4t4re) an all composite barrel? what association is it? I thought it was just a revamped F4? was i wrong??

All association composite barrel. If I understand correctly it is basically the same as the sbf exclusive but for asa and usssa.

Delz

Addicted to Softballfans
I saw those new psychos but from the video i saw it sounded like the same hollow worth sound and not a dc psycho crack. I got the ultra max last year and that was a mistake.... ok bat after tons of swings but would not make me put down my j3a. For what it's worth lol i would swing a Miken/Worth asa bat over any pos LS asa z1000 2000 3000 4000

Boo. I love my Z2000!