Buyer Beware 1maset1

Joker

whatever idc any more, ive already done my first deal that I had to ship first bc if this. I don't think this ever should of been a NGTG to start with it should of been a BB, but whatever its over with now.joker you can say whatever u feel u need to say, my advice to you is to get a life and get away from the keyboard for a little the forums will be fine without you. Eyeor just received his money the rest of u can go fu*k off. PPC thanks for backing me up kid I appreciate it

your so cool and clever joke, you really must be like super human, whats it like bro??

actually it was bud get them reading glasses out, I sent eyeore a txt before knew about this thread, then some one texted me a told me about it

lol deal has been fixed so say whaaattttttt ever you ***** ass little heart desires

come look at my phone whenever u want bro got no prob showing ya

obviously I am now I have to ship first, im a grown up I can handle that

very grown up

1maset1

Manager
grown ups don't sit around in front of there computers all day and respond stupid **** to every post they see

Joker

grown ups don't sit around in front of there computers all day and respond stupid **** to every post they see

i like that with every post you add to this thread it shows how you really are. its really adding to your rep

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
Glad this will stay. The way this turd is acting people will think twice before dealing with him.

1maset1

Manager
You guys r all tuff be hind a user name, how did u help him fix anything? By sitting here bashing me when I've never dealt with any of you before. I fixed this in a way I didn't want with using western union, my pp is still ****ed up nothing I can do to fix that I'm new to pp kill me

Joker

You guys r all tuff be hind a user name, how did u help him fix anything? By sitting here bashing me when I've never dealt with any of you before. I fixed this in a way I didn't want with using western union, my pp is still ****ed up nothing I can do to fix that I'm new to pp kill me

quoting just to quote

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster

why do you have all those bats in your sig yet have to wait for tax money to pay the op?

1maset1

Manager
What u guys don't realize is I could never get away with burning someone my name is plaasterd on signs trucks houses all over NEPA house phone # is everywhere, and I'm well known in the state of PA in the softball world, our business if ran out of our home I'm very easy to find

p17

did someone accuse you of trying to get away with ripping this member off?

Joker

What u guys don't realize is I could never get away with burning someone my name is plaasterd on signs trucks houses all over NEPA house phone # is everywhere, and I'm well known in the state of PA in the softball world, our business if ran out of our home I'm very easy to find

brag post

Lol is that not what this thread not about?

its about letting other people know you can't follow through on your deals. protecting others, thats what the feedback section is for

1maset1

Manager
To answer ur stupid? Is bc I was un the assumption the money could be in the PP and cleared anyday, but it never cleared
People make this thread bc they beleave there getting ripped off no?

p17

i just glanced through the thread again and nobody was suggesting you were trying to pull one over on the seller

1maset1

Manager
I user certain money for business and certain money for softball stuff, I'm down with this I don't have to answer to you douches, I did my best to respond to all ur bull**** but I'll be the grown up once again and walk away

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
Wish you would've been the grown up and taken care of your deal in a timely manner.

Joker

whatever idc any more, ive already done my first deal that I had to ship first bc if this. I don't think this ever should of been a NGTG to start with it should of been a BB, but whatever its over with now.joker you can say whatever u feel u need to say, my advice to you is to get a life and get away from the keyboard for a little the forums will be fine without you. Eyeor just received his money the rest of u can go fu*k off. PPC thanks for backing me up kid I appreciate it

I user certain money for business and certain money for softball stuff, I'm down with this I don't have to answer to you douches, I did my best to respond to all ur bull**** but I'll be the grown up once again and walk away

so grown up

p17

grown ups don't have $1500 worth of bats in a softball bag and not take care of a $120 deal timely