Buyer Beware 1maset1

Joker

Same thing I was thinking.

The reason this thread was started was because communication stopped. After thread was started communication started back up. He may be a "waste of server space" but he actually said something when the deal was bad. All you other people jumped in after deal was completed defending him but were nowhere to be found while it was bad.

If you want this thread to stop going and continuing maybe you should shut the **** up and move on.

you did the right thing

Country35

Banned User
DemariniDrew should do more reading and less posting. ****ing Idiot. I should start a buyer beware thread for him.

ogsoftballplaye

Same thing I was thinking.

The reason this thread was started was because communication stopped. After thread was started communication started back up. He may be a "waste of server space" but he actually said something when the deal was bad. All you other people jumped in after deal was completed defending him but were nowhere to be found while it was bad.

If you want this thread to stop going and continuing maybe you should shut the **** up and move on.

Glad you got your money bro. You did the right thing.

DemariniDrew

You Mad Bro? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Funny how you left out the fact that all I did was say that Maset was GTG in my original post and got nothing but ass-railed for it

...this is simply retaliation for the pricks that seem to want to start an argument on every damn thread

Respect is only given when it is due

Joker

Funny how you left out the fact that all I did was say that Maset was GTG in my original post and got nothing but ass-railed for it

...this is simply retaliation for the pricks that seem to want to start an argument on every damn thread

Respect is only given when it is due

says the guy who comes in after the fact to stick up for the guy and started all the arguing

and you have earned no respect by sticking up for someone who can't complete a deal until called out

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster

this is exactly why you got ass railed, it has no place in threads like this. go read some more. it's always been like that. keep your opinions that the offender is gtg out of these threads

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
i wouldn't deal with anyone that has the demarini nation pic in their sig

DemariniDrew

You Mad Bro? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You should quit now while you're way behind and no one wants to deal with you either

Not concerned one bit about that... Unlike the handful engaged in this, I have a life outside of SBF

Unsubscribing... Commence **** talking while I'm gone!