Buyer Beware 1maset1

Joker

this is the best part of these threads, when the bad dealer takes **** about everyone else cause he fixed it. that will show you guys

it shows how bad they really are and should never be trusted again

DemariniDrew

You Mad Bro? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Someone please close this thread, nothing but bashing going on at this point...

Maset, you're still VGTG in my book dude... **** happens that's out of our control, you fixed the problem with OP, done deal...

... Let's all just move along now

ichiromoco

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm not a Demarini fanboy and after reading this thread I do not believe this deserved a ngtg at any time.

Did this go through the need help section or just right to ngtg?

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
It is only a buyer beware now, as it should be. Sure do have a lot to say for someone wanting to get this thread locked.

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
What u guys don't realize is I could never get away with burning someone my name is plaasterd on signs trucks houses all over NEPA house phone # is everywhere, and I'm well known in the state of PA in the softball world, our business if ran out of our home I'm very easy to find

Yet you couldn't scratch up $120 till payday? Ya your a winner

Pdpwally

Coach
Bunch of whiny, nosey babies on this forum sometimes.... 1maset1 is VGTG I've done a few deals with the guy, played ball with him, all around stand up bro. I'm surprised sometimes about how big of bitches this forum is comprised with specially when its 90% guys. Joker go and smoke some legal CO weed and relax.

Joker

Someone please close this thread, nothing but bashing going on at this point...

Maset, you're still VGTG in my book dude... **** happens that's out of our control, you fixed the problem with OP, done deal...

... Let's all just move along now

I'm not a Demarini fanboy and after reading this thread I do not believe this deserved a ngtg at any time.

Did this go through the need help section or just right to ngtg?

Bunch of whiny, nosey babies on this forum sometimes.... 1maset1 is VGTG I've done a few deals with the guy, played ball with him, all around stand up bro. I'm surprised sometimes about how big of bitches this forum is comprised with specially when its 90% guys. Joker go and smoke some legal CO weed and relax.

where were you guys before he fixed it? gotta love the **** talking after it gets fixed

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
people need to gtfo of bad deal threads saying the person in question is gtg

DemariniDrew

You Mad Bro? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Wants to lock thread.
It is what it is.
Comes back to correct grammar.

Well enlighten me as to what YOU come back for?

Looks like the majority of your posts over the last 7 years of being a member have been nothing but a waste of server space

DemariniDrew

You Mad Bro? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
where were you guys before he fixed it? gotta love the **** talking after it gets fixed

Not trying to **** talk... but when people start jumping on my back for standing up for a GTG bro, in MY book, all of a sudden I'm an *******

Joker

I guess waiting 3 weeks to pay someone is GTG now.

Not trying to **** talk... but when people start jumping on my back for standing up for a GTG bro, in MY book, all of a sudden I'm an *******

you stood up for a guy who couldn't complete a deal in a timely manner. you're gonna get **** on

its not like this a debatable. the thread was NGTG and it was deserved. its now BB cause its been fixed

DemariniDrew

You Mad Bro? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
you stood up for a guy who couldn't complete a deal in a timely manner. you're gonna get **** on

its not like this a debatable. the thread was NGTG and it was deserved. its now BB cause its been fixed

That's why there's a "Need Help" section... followed by a "Buyer Beware"... then a "NGTG"

Either way, deal is fixed and thread is in the correct spot, no sense in crying over spilled milk

Eeyore

Addicted to Softballfans

Same thing I was thinking.

The reason this thread was started was because communication stopped. After thread was started communication started back up. He may be a "waste of server space" but he actually said something when the deal was bad. All you other people jumped in after deal was completed defending him but were nowhere to be found while it was bad.

If you want this thread to stop going and continuing maybe you should shut the **** up and move on.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
the deal was ngtg. it got fixed. friends show up to say how gtg the previously ngtg member is. the circle of life on sbf