MINNESOTA Thread: Mother Nature hates MN softball.

zuno17

aka -- pont22
Yes, but we have 17 people rostered. 2 of our guys play utrip with blue pearl trucking they'll be at father hennepin, and 2 others, myself and a detox guy will be playing with A1/Rebs this weekend at father hennepin.

I wish I would have introduced myself last Saturday. I was the old guy, pitching cookies in the 1:25pm game.

Akij987

That was a fun game, we were lucky we had saved our HRs, usually by that point in the game we are hitting DBO's.

Jfro402

#1 catcher
I bought a Milken psycho supermax today for 150 bucks new in wrapper from play it again sports in rose ville. Must be last years with the red towards the end cap. Wondering if its a good bat or not. Thanks

Akij987

I bought a Milken psycho supermax today for 150 bucks new in wrapper from play it again sports in rose ville. Must be last years with the red towards the end cap. Wondering if its a good bat or not. Thanks

I know a few guys that swing that bat and they love it. Real similar if not the same bat as the RevEx.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Games are delayed for Father Hennepin this morning.

They're back going, but an hour behind. Show up at your normal game time, the games are starting immediately after each other.

(All this stuff is on Facebook)