What bat Changed the game for you

majicmike

Starting Player
It was either the Easton With the power plug(If any old school guys remember the proper name jump in) and a Carl Rose powercell.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
For me it was 1996 Demarini Double wall, then the TPS Genesis.
This... demarini ultimate distance, obviously some of these guys are much younger with some of the bats mentioned and it probably did change their game but imo the ddw ud changed (THE) game.. ijs

Laoch

Bearded. Drunk. Dominant.
Easton's 17BH showed me what endload was all about. Demarini's '14 Juggy showed me what "hot out of the wrapper" meant.

Aztec3

Addicted to Softballfans
ASA RD28 and og Psycho for USSSA. The ultras were senior only when I started softball so I can't speak for those.

ADFerg

The Veteran
Teammate gave me his PST Vandy because he just bought a fancy bat called an Ultra. The PST changed the game for me, but the guy buying the Ultra was the reason.

ju25

Addicted to Softballfans
Swang an XBH in '70's and 80's, than a Ritch's Superior, '99 Black EST , Miken Velocit-E maxload, first batch Synergy, then most any senior softball bat.

Small town

LEFSE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!
Ritchs superior for a single wall
OG EST or 96/97 DDW for multiwall
OG synergy for composite.
All brought things to the next level.

Jimmy34

Board Prick
Only Buggs and a few others would remember us first testing the OG Ultra/SB34 Genesis and the infamous RJ PST - RJ PST was head and shoulders above OG Ultra and SB34 Genesis...