He-man Woman haters club

Mooselodge24

Slinging Nova Bombs
that's the problem and that's what i said on CSB awhile ago. People hate the fact that Stout actually does his homework and looks up **** before speaking. everyone else just wants to piss and moan b/c they're being called out

ICE14

All pro punter
I can't handle it anymore. All I hear anymore is Stout this, Stout that. You don't know everything anymore Stout. Anymore.

rush3969

Addicted to Softballfans
you kinda reminded me of her.

Lol jp, first thing that popped in my head when I seen a new sheriff in town post. Can't believe I didn't think of woody bla

Bdub12

Starting Player
So is there a "schedule" for the weekend events? With everything that has changed and up in the air. A schedule would be nice... isn't that pretty standard for a big weekend especially with the conference derby happening?

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
So is there a "schedule" for the weekend events? With everything that has changed and up in the air. A schedule would be nice... isn't that pretty standard for a big weekend especially with the conference derby happening?

Keep dreaming..bruh

Bdub12

Starting Player
Keep dreaming..bruh

Lol. I get that wegman is organizing the real hr derby, but seeing how is related to the park that Chad is managing all of the details should be provided ASAP to allow for maximum attendance. It feels like this is a thrown together RR and not one of the biggest events of the year with people coming in from out of state.

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
Lol. I get that wegman is organizing the real hr derby, but seeing how is related to the park that Chad is managing all of the details should be provided ASAP to allow for maximum attendance. It feels like this is a thrown together RR and not one of the biggest events of the year with people coming in from out of state.

This is literally the first I've seen of that information.

Word was that Maury was handling the Major HR Derby.

There have been exactly ZERO details released about it.

There used to be a list every year out weeks in advance of who was hitting and what time it was starting and everything.

This year...NOTHING.

Bdub12

Starting Player
This is literally the first I've seen of that information.

Word was that Maury was handling the Major HR Derby.

There have been exactly ZERO details released about it.

There used to be a list every year out weeks in advance of who was hitting and what time it was starting and everything.

This year...NOTHING.

I was just assuming Wegman would manage it since it's his park and he is the local big conference guy. If it's Maury then it's Maury idk. It's just upsetting seeing how people don't understand or don't make the time to communicate. People get too bogged down in the little details and not the big picture. I'm not attempting to say I could do a better job. And maybe the schedule has been communicated and I'm not important enough to know.

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
This is pretty much ALL that has been communicated:

ip4B7EmJj

$300 entry / team

Teams must be sanctioned with WSL and rosters entered online. You can do this at www.playwsl.com

Teams will hit your own WSL stamped Worth Gold Dot.

$100/team will be placed in the prize pool for each division.

To enter a team you can email me at [email protected] or call the park at 513-245-1212. You must arrange payment with the park and be registered WSL to be placed on the Official Tournament Bracket.

Thanks and best of luck to everyone!

Chad Pollard

Bdub12

Starting Player
Any idea when pool play starts? Maybe I should just start bugging my coach, he already said I was ignored though bc I'm too funny