He-man Woman haters club

nkysoftballdude

Starting Player
How does that happen? teams that dont submit a roster online shouldnt be able to play. Ive always wondered how they are allowed to do that but then again i guess it doesnt matter!

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
Well yeah thats obvious! organizations should put a foot down though. but it is softball.....

you care, but you know what? you'll pay. and you'll bring your happy ass out at whatever hour at whatever park.

why? because it's a sickness. and they prey upon it.

rustybumgardner

Addicted to Softballfans
Stout does it to everyone equally.You just did it to the teams in your division. All of them that were brought up, not just some.

Stout uses rosters and facts. You did not.

See the difference?

I am not the only one that noticed this. The higher ups took note too. I was contacted.

Wrong a couple times there worlds smartest man. I voted to bump D teams up to C just like I did E to D. I thought you would be able to uncover the truth behind our "secret" (that's how it's spelled by the way James) votes? I used rosters and facts to bump the teams that needed to be bumped. I have never seen someone be such a whiny little ***** about people thinking their team was actually a good team like you have been. Take it as a ****in compliment man.

The higherups noticed and contacted you huh? Was it the CIA or FBI? Did they contact you because your important? Does this mean I might get my 1/5 vote taken away? Should I prepare myself like a doomsday prepper?

Please oh high an mighty all knowing czar of cincy softball, tell me what to do and I will do it! I just wanna be as cool as you...

ICE14

All pro punter
Wrong a couple times there worlds smartest man. I voted to bump D teams up to C just like I did E to D. I thought you would be able to uncover the truth behind our "secret" (that's how it's spelled by the way James) votes? I used rosters and facts to bump the teams that needed to be bumped. I have never seen someone be such a whiny little ***** about people thinking their team was actually a good team like you have been. Take it as a ****in compliment man.

The higherups noticed and contacted you huh? Was it the CIA or FBI? Did they contact you because your important? Does this mean I might get my 1/5 vote taken away? Should I prepare myself like a doomsday prepper?

Please oh high an mighty all knowing czar of cincy softball, tell me what to do and I will do it! I just wanna be as cool as you...
*you're
:thumb:

motownjc

Addicted to Softballfans

Why are you so angry.

You can have E all to yourself face it!