the Carolinas

Country35

Banned User
No they will look you up in other sanctions

ahh ok, like I have a player ID # from 2014 and what not but haven't played NSA (or anything else really) since then

I believe they are sanctioned as C.

I saw they registered C, but with that team I feel like the new B program is where they should be at. Maybe yall too. Really doesn't matter until worlds tho as I can't ever see a B and C separate bracket locally.

cjf20

Addicted to Softballfans
Foley stop wearing a highlighter yellow shirt when you pitch bud... I would have said something as well.

I can't. At this point, it's kinda my thing...lol
Besides...you guys said something last year in Spartanburg...and I still kept wearing it. I guess the bright shirt makes up for my lack of talent...

Last edited:

Country35

Banned User
Oh dang the Honey Badgers are coming to Roanoke for chance Crawford, Ill have to come heckle yall. I'll be the guy with big ears and a big mouth.

ogsoftballplaye

Long as is don't rain, ha. Feel free to crash on my couch if ya want.

Doesn't it rain like almost every year? Was this the tourney where Rusty from James Gang got hit in the face pitching? He got messed up in VA pretty bad one year. Can't remember which tourney though.

chiefdawg

Addicted to Softballfans
Appreciate it. We are about chemistry on the honey Badgers and its hard for us to snuggle on a couch especially if my big ass is one of the snugglers.

Country35

Banned User
Doesn't it rain like almost every year? Was this the tourney where Rusty from James Gang got hit in the face pitching? He got messed up in VA pretty bad one year. Can't remember which tourney though.

Yeah that's the one. Its rained about half the time but only once didn't finish out. Last year the rain hit on sunday afternoon but everything was pretty much a wrap. Still the only tourney to give a paid berth to all of the big 3 worlds.

Appreciate it. We are about chemistry on the honey Badgers and its hard for us to snuggle on a couch especially if my big ass is one of the snugglers.

this needs a like button

JRod21

Star Player
We have talked about making the trip this year, If Country looks anything like his profile pic, then you can count me in staying at your place!! lol.

devo12

Addicted to Softballfans
I think I may make an appearance at the chance. Country hope you have a big couch!!!!!!

Leftie22

Star Player
The Chance was one of the funnest tournaments I played in last year. Besides pulling an all nighter just to beat the rain and driving back with barely any sleep it was a success.

Stretch19

Grow up
the chance is definitely the most fun ive had playing ball, back in 2011...we played 10 games, went 8-2 and played at some crazy hours of the day/night/morning but had a blast

cjf20

Addicted to Softballfans

don't slide down a flight of stairs with this guy, either...lol

cjf20

Addicted to Softballfans
The Chance was one of the funnest tournaments I played in last year. Besides pulling an all nighter just to beat the rain and driving back with barely any sleep it was a success.

It was a blast, Nick. The 4am sitback was a little rough. That was the first time I ever played as the sun was coming up.

We got out of there just in time, too. It started POURING about 10 min after we hit the highway...

Country35

Banned User
profile pic is an actual profile pics of a chick on a local dating site......

if yall see a red head looking confused in the middle of the dance floor, go on and say whats up tho

Leftie22

Star Player
Im not sure i will have my legs under me by then. Played 11 games in Peters Creek this past weekend. Im listed as Day to Day right now.