LSsoftball ngtg

I read some of the posts about me not providing pics of my bats that I post on this site and its ridiculous to think im being sketchy when in fact I cant get the pics to upload just like many others on here! Now in regards to the deal made outside of this site and the fact that it was a shaved bat that was delt, I dont see why this is even on this site! I traded the guy a dc41 for a shaved dc41 for my WIFE and thats why I did the deal outside of this forum because those bats are illegal on here. I dont use or deal with shaved bats for my personal use but im okay with the girls using them if they so choose. Im not gonna keep defending myself on this matter since I sent the guy a dc41 and I eeven shipped when I said I would. Now as far as proof, I sent pics of the bat, texts, pics of shipping tube and receipt pics....im so over this bullsh__ and cant believe its allowed on here. I have board members on here that can vouch for me on deals that were recently done. I currently received texts from Coplanb and his "Buddy" where they curse me and threaten me which no one should have to deal with! I want this resolved and the bs to stop! Thanks to those who support me and not the liars bs!

RustyShakleford

you have this picture showing the "from" address:
img_4811-jpg.30760

and this picture showing a psycho:

img_4826-png.30789

but there is no correlation showing them together

RustyShakleford

I read some of the posts about me not providing pics of my bats that I post on this site and its ridiculous to think im being sketchy when in fact I cant get the pics to upload just like many others on here! Now in regards to the deal made outside of this site and the fact that it was a shaved bat that was delt, I dont see why this is even on this site! I traded the guy a dc41 for a shaved dc41 for my WIFE and thats why I did the deal outside of this forum because those bats are illegal on here. I dont use or deal with shaved bats for my personal use but im okay with the girls using them if they so choose. Im not gonna keep defending myself on this matter since I sent the guy a dc41 and I eeven shipped when I said I would. Now as far as proof, I sent pics of the bat, texts, pics of shipping tube and receipt pics....im so over this bullsh__ and cant believe its allowed on here. I have board members on here that can vouch for me on deals that were recently done. I currently received texts from Coplanb and his "Buddy" where they curse me and threaten me which no one should have to deal with! I want this resolved and the bs to stop! Thanks to those who support me and not the liars bs!
its very easy to post pics. http://forums.softballfans.com/media/

still waiting for those texts you said are not correct

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
He's gotta pad his post count somehow. I believe LSsoftball more also. And this is still a waste of a thread.

+1

both parties need to eat it and move on. lessons learned. coming from a guy that has had a "few" deals on this site over the years.

complaints and name calling won't do much good here.

RustyShakleford

First off, I made a deal OUTSIDE of softball fans! I was contacted by Coplanb's friend wanting to trade a 2016 DC41 for my OG DC41...I sent the bat with pictures and tracking info. He sent me a SHAVED 2016 DC41! He even admitted it afterwards. He received my bat and then played it off as receiving a different bat! I have witnessed on the bat that was sent. Its easy to talk deal about someone but need to get facts straight first. I've got GTG deals made on here and a 100% rating!

i'm confused here. the texts clearly show it was mentioned that it was shaved before hand. then you say he said so afterwards. then you say you got it for your wife cause you're ok with girls swinging shaved. so you did know it was shaved when the deal was done. i've believing lssoftball less and less

RustyShakleford

And for you who say that I'm some guy who used to screw people over in the past on here are wrong! My account was hacked and bad deals were made in my name, local police department was also involved and I was proven of no wrong doing so whoever is trying to ruin my rep should get facts first. These 2 guys that I made a deal with OUTSIDE of the site was a mistake and I should never have done it.
what bad deals were these and what account was hacked?

Coplanb

Are you going to stop responding to your own posts and clog this thread with more of your nonsense? Or should I just start reporting all of your your posts?

This is between the seller (LSsoftball) and the buyer (NOT YOU).

I bet you are a Hilary supporter too
I am by the way... haha

Im not mad about anything because I made good on my end and sent the bat I promised, but you and Coplanb seem very defensive even though it had nothing to do with coplanb! You two thought since the deal was outside of this site that you both could scam me out of a 2nd bat and that didnt happen...its easy to say you didnt receive a bat but actually did. To be honest, im over all your bs and lies. Also, you can stop sending harassing texts and threats at any time now! Thanks

RustyShakleford

Im not mad about anything because I made good on my end and sent the bat I promised, but you and Coplanb seem very defensive even though it had nothing to do with coplanb! You two thought since the deal was outside of this site that you both could scam me out of a 2nd bat and that didnt happen...its easy to say you didnt receive a bat but actually did. To be honest, im over all your bs and lies. Also, you can stop sending harassing texts and threats at any time now! Thanks
are you planing on answering any questions, post pics to back up your claims, or are you just going to keep saying the same thing over and over?

Mdoyle87

Nobody's threatening you.... people are seeing who you really are and this is how you're dealing with it... it's embarrassing...

There are texts missing good sir but texts prove nothing do to the "fake message app" which in fact he is using! I dont have to prove anything since I sent mdoyle87 a dc41 and provided proof! Deal was made outside of this site and its just gonna be a he said/she said match now. He mentioned a shaved bat other than the dc41 that he tried pushing on me but did not want it, only wanted the dc41.

RustyShakleford

There are texts missing good sir but texts prove nothing do to the "fake message app" which in fact he is using! I dont have to prove anything since I sent mdoyle87 a dc41 and provided proof! Deal was made outside of this site and its just gonna be a he said/she said match now. He mentioned a shaved bat other than the dc41 that he tried pushing on me but did not want it, only wanted the dc41.
you are saying there are fake texts and missing texts. well show us the real ones then. show us the threatening texts. you haven't been able to back up any of your claims in there. why not?

also what were these bad deals and what accounts were hacked?

Mdoyle87

you are saying there are fake texts and missing texts. well show us the real ones then. show us the threatening texts. you haven't been able to back up any of your claims in there. why not?

also what were these bad deals and what accounts were hacked

this kid is so full of **** it's disgusting.... i took screen shots of every bit of the conversation...
sure seems like he's talking about the 2016 DC41 being shaved

this kid is so full of **** it's disgusting.... i took screen shots of every bit of the conversation

RustyShakleford

no where in the texts posted does he even mention another bat. you send pics of a few different bats

As far as people seeing who I really am, does that mean that even though I dont have a lot of deals done, fact is that they were all gtg so not understanding what you're getting at....im moving on from this as I sent what I promised and thats it! I learned a lesson to never deal outside of the site

RustyShakleford

As far as people seeing who I really am, does that mean that even though I dont have a lot of deals done, fact is that they were all gtg so not understanding what you're getting at....im moving on from this as I sent what I promised and thats it! I learned a lesson to never deal outside of the site
you are not willing to answer any questions provide proof then

RustyShakleford

i mean you have this thread with a psycho that you are still selling
http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/2014-miken-psycho-and-2014-easton-l1-helmer.1433978/

Have a couple bats up for sale/trade. Both bats are returnable without receipt. Pics will be up soon. Contact me at 270 617 8233 for pics/info

2014 Easton L1 Helmer 26oz-$90 obo (approx 300 hits)
2014 Miken Psycho Balanced 27oz-$90 obo (approx 200 hits)

can you provide us pics of this bat to prove that you still have in your possession since it's not sold or proof that it was sold?

Again, I dont know how to post screen shots and pics on here but can send them through texts...if thats not good enough then believe or think whatever! Besides, sending texts or pics can be easily messed with now days and all of you know it! These 2 boys/girls are doing it!

RustyShakleford

Again, I dont know how to post screen shots and pics on here but can send them through texts...if thats not good enough then believe or think whatever! Besides, sending texts or pics can be easily messed with now days and all of you know it! These 2 boys/girls are doing it!
these sound like excuses